The Contest Begins

"Iconic Mode designer contest" Tejasswi read the banner and strode to the greenroom in high heels, followed the pathway.

She doned up in a shoulderless short black dress, hair tied in a high pony, putting on dark shade, dragging everbody's attention with her elegant and magnificent style in the hotel.

Aneri was following her while talking on the phone.

"For real?"

"Oh is that so?"

"Ok, keep informing, you will be rewarded handsomely."
Aneri disconnected the call and took two steps fast at Tejasswi.

"I have a news about Rashmi from a junior designer of Pristine Moments fashion house."

"Shoot....."

"Rashmi is a big bully since she promoted as a senior designer. She looks down on her juniors, snatches their projects and few a times even stolen designs of her colleagues."

"Is that so?" Tejasswi stopped, looked at Aneri, slided her shade to her head and asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, she is not sincere with her work and never punctual with designs." Aneri said and bobbled her head.

Tejasswi chewed her lower lips and said with deep thoughts, "I see....."

She head again to the green room, but Aneri held her wrist to stop.

"You need to see this." She passed her mobile to Tejasswi.

"Ohh......" Tejasswi's lips curled into smirk. "Anything else?" Tejasswi looked at Aneri's wider smirk and asked.

"Yes, beside Rashmi three more designers of 'Pristine Moment' are the participants of the competition. The winner will not only get the contract of the movie but the chairman, Rohan Kapoor will load then with handsome rewards and promote them as the head of fashion department."

"Hmm, sounds interesting...."

Tejasswi turned on her heels and resume walking to the green room followed by Aneri.

The iPad in Karan's hand rang and the notification of an email from Ronny popped up.

Karan opened the email.
'Boss, an exclusive footage for you.'

Karan clicked on the attachment in confusion and frowned by Ronny's courage.

The CCTV footage of the corridor of the hotel, Tejasswi striding. Her graceful walk, dignified looks, elegant style in black dress was enough to fall in love for her, but the viewer was cold blooded Karan.

Karan watched the entire footage and observed her every expression, when she stopped, talked to Aneri, slided her shade, the moment of her slender hands. Then he unknowingly watched it again.

"Hmm, though Tejasswi's classy attitude and grace matched to mine, she still lacks for being Mrs. Kundrra." Karan mumbled looking at Tejasswi's face and deleted the email.

Rashmi's assistant Pari Gupta escort Tejasswi to her greenroom and get the outfit for the contest.

"Tejasswi, this is your outfit for the round one."

Tejasswi looked at the outfit from top to bottom then at Aneri, both had a secret eye conversation.

"Pari, are you sure about the outfit? Is it design by Rashmi?" Tejasswi asked darting sharp glare at Pari.

"Tejasswi, you can't doubt on my job. Get ready wearing this." Pari retorted in a harsh tone.

Tejasswi ignored Pari's rude attitude and said in a calm tone, "I am not doubting anything. I want to reconfirm that this is designed by the designer Rashmi for Iconic Mode contest, isn't it?"