It's Sunday

A couple of days later, it was Sunday morning, and Karan carried out his routine regardless of the home he was in.

He walked into the kitchen after a workout donning a white skintight vest with black bottoms, looking amazingly dashing with sweat drops on his revealing built-up body.

"Gosh, he is so hot and dashing."

"Ahh, it's dreamy."

"Girls, knock it off; he is married now."

"Who cares? I still wish he looked at me for once."

"Right, I'm glad he moved in; watching him in workout gear is surreal."

All the girls on the staff crowded in the kitchen, drooling over him with a shy smile. They were gossiping boldly, oblivious that his keen ears could hear their whisper, and it was irking him.

When he was fetching out the ingredients for the breakfast, a few offered him a hand, which got him berserk.

"Scam...." Karan said in a low yet stern voice to a girl who stretched her hand and reached to the vegetable basket before him.

"All of you get the hell out of here." He gave sharp glares to all.

His gaze was enough to shiver them all, and they ran out of the kitchen. A few got busy with their work, but a few flickers were still peeking inside the kitchen and admiring the view.

"What's going on here?"

Anjana's sharp voice flinched the staff; they turned and stood in a line with crouching heads.

"Is there any show going on, making you all peek and dumping all your work?" Anjana said this while taking a look at the kitchen from the door.

She got a glimpse of Karan's side profile as he was chopping the vegetables.

"He isn't changing a bit." She shook her head, knowing Karan's routine for years.

"Why are you all watching it from here instead of giving him a hand?" She scolded the staff.

"Sorry ma'am. He isn't letting us do anything, but he chased us out."

A girl seizes the opportunity to voice out her agony with the hope of getting the chance to assist Karan in the kitchen.

"You must have annoyed him. Now get busy with your work; I will take care of it."

Anjana blew off their last hope to get back into the kitchen and she headed to Karan.

"Why did you chase the staff out? Let them help you."

"You should be grateful I didn't kick them out of the mansion." Karan said solemnly without raising his head being busy with his work.

"Haan, what's wrong? You're sounding pissed."

"The staff of your mansion is too bold to try to flirt with me." Karan said.

He lit the gas stove and opened a few drawers to look for something, then slammed them.

"My grandson is too handsome; they weren't at fault completely." Anjana said it jokingly.

She fetched a frying pan, getting what Karan was looking for. "Hmm, here, take this."

Karan snatched the pan. "I will fire all the indisciplined staff."

"Don't boss around in my mansion, did you get it?" Anjana said and forwarded him a spatula.

"Though I am away, don't forget that I still wear pants in the family."