New Entry

Tejasswi wanted to turn him away but decided to endure it for the last time.

Soon her marriage with Karan is going to be announced, and then she doesn't need to put up with him.

She walked into basement 5, the most secluded parking lot with no people around, spotted Rohan from afar, and strided to him.

"Now what's wrong with you to call me here? What else do you want?" Tejasswi yelled.

Rohan tossed a phone at her, making her flinch, but she grabbed it.

She looked at the screen and found her pictures with Karan on the slide show. 'Oh, he was spying on me all this time.'

"How dare you cheat on me, Tejasswi, after being together for more than 3 years?"

'Look who is talking?' Tejasswi clenched her fist and pulled herself together.

"How could you? Answer me damn it." Rohan grabbed her arm and pinned her to his black gypsy. "Why did you do this?"

"Rohan you are hurting me."

Tejasswi wiggled to get free, but Rohan tightened the grip.

"Huh, am I hurting you or its you? Tejasswi, why did you do this to me?"

'Wow, he is putting on a perfect show of miserable, pathetic, and being cheated. Incredible actor.' Tejasswi thought ironically and scoffed.

"What are you smiling for, you deceitful bitch. He has more money or looks better than me or signed you, a washed up actress for the blockbuster?"

"Ahh, I was thinking hard, how did you get the movie of director Khanna and Royman production, did you sleep with him? Or slept with both? Tell me you whore." 

Rohan yelled furiously, grabbed Tejasswi's chin and leaned on her. He was almost kissed her, but Tejasswi acted fast, stamped her heel on her foot, he winched in pain and Tejasswi seize this opportunity to break free and pushed him hard.

"Rohan, behave yourself."

Tejasswi yelled and strode to get out but he held her hand. She turned around and jerked his hand.

"Why, what's wrong? Is my touch not good enough anymore or his touch is amazing or you.......?" 

Tejasswi slapped Rohan hard making his head tilted and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Just shut the f**k up. A treacherous bug like you have balls to lay finger on me, when you...." 

Tejasswi realised she was going to spit out about his affair with Rashmi, which will alert him to come up with excuse.

"What? What wrong did I do?" Rohan asked in a quite normal tone, looking at her face tentatively. His entire tone, body language changed in a blink of eye.

"Whatever, come to the point. Rohan, I know, you are not here to confront me, so spill the beans. If it is about the brand ambassador thing, then my answer is no and it will never change." Tejasswi said sternly and stormed out.

"Fine, then I will send these pictures to the media. 'Breaking news, actress Tejasswi Sharma cheated on his fiance, Rohan Kapoor.' How it sounds?" Rohan yelled from behind but Tejasswi didn't budged.

"Be grateful to the generous me and accept my offer. I will let it pass. Sleep on it." He yelled again

"Huh, in your dreams......" Tejasswi monologued while snorting and dialled Aneri's number.

"Hey, Rohan is up to something gargantuan, we need to act first. Did you get it?"

"Don't worry, I will take care of him." Aneri replied immediately, getting the situation.