Fatal Attack

Having finished his talk with Vicky, Karan headed towards Sanjay's study, but he came to an abrupt halt at the door, captivated by Sanjay's confession.

The revelation of betrayal from the person he held in highest regard left him stunned, but after hearing the full conversation, he couldn't blame him.

His grandpa's intentions were solely focused on his welfare, contrasting with Shamita, who made a regrettable choice driven by greed for assets.

"Teju, grandpa did me a favor by removing Shamita from my life," Karan said with a poker face.

Tejasswi studied Karan's composed expression and sensed the turmoil beneath the surface.

She tenderly caressed his arm, whispering, "Let's leave the past behind. Our strength lies in being together, and we should treasure every moment." She sealed her words with a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Yes, you are right." Karan held her shoulder and kissed her.

"Ouch, Karan, what's with all of this sudden attack?" Tejasswi asked between the kisses.

"I am in the process of moving on from the past and focusing on the future. Our fate depends on my future heir or heiress. It's high time I start sowing the seeds." Karan said it mischievously and unbuttoned Tejasswi's blouse in a single sweep.

"Jeez, it's too cringey, and..."

Tejasswi couldn't complete her phrase because her lips were sealed by Karan's lips.

"All my schemes have fallen apart, which is why I have you released on parole. Just finish her off. She is getting on my skin."

The unknown caller reached out to her former associate and co-conspirator to craft a new plot to get rid of Tejasswi.

"This is a piece of cake for you, as you both live under the same roof. Just add lethal poison to her food. Is it a big deal?"

The man with a dark agenda proposed a sinister resolution.

"Doing that within the house would be akin to laying out a red carpet for them to track me," she answered, clearly frustrated.

The wicked woman knew using venom to kill her would simply narrow down the list of suspicious people for them; otherwise, she would have done it.

"Old Fox, your criminal mind rusted away behind the bars."

"Hey, bitch, watch your mouth, or else I'll chop you off first." The man chided

"How dare you threaten me? Have you lost sight of who I am? I will cut off your balls and send you back to the lowly prison; I saved you out."

The woman yelled, making the man wet in fear. She is the most dangerous woman he has ever encountered.

"My bad, ma'am, please forgive me." The man pleaded.

"Alright, see to it that my order should be swiftly carried out." The woman terminated the call with a wicked grin.

"Tejasswi and Karan, you're still unfamiliar with who I truly am, and you've roused my inner demon. I'm prepared to go to any lengths to attain my desires."

On the morrow, Karan emerged from the changing room, donned in a sophisticated black tuxedo. He spotted Tejasswi sitting before the mirror, focused on perfecting her makeup for the shoot.

He sighed. 'This woman is making her way deep inside my heart, but the fact that her life is in jeopardy is breaking my heart.'

"Teju, from today on, Vicky will drive you everywhere whenever I'm not around." Karan said so solemnly, positioning himself behind her and placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.