Possessive Karan

After a long 7-hour fight, Karan drove Tejasswi home personally, and she was quite enthusiastic to go back home after 3 long days. She does not need to be under the sharp gaze of Karan anymore.

She was in her la la land and a bit late to realize that the turn to her neighborhood had long gone. They are on some other route.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kundrra, you missed the turn to my place; please take a U-turn."

Tejasswi thought he made a mistake, but that wasn't the case.

"We are on the right path." Karan said it indifferently, took a sharp turn, and pressed the brake.

"But this is...

Tejasswi's words were left unspoken when Karan opened the big iron gate of a mansion through the remote control in his car and drove inside.

"This is my private mansion and our bridal house."

What?

Tejasswi felt a bomb drop on her head. She can't live with him. She still needs space from him.

"I can't live anywhere but my home." She said it immediately.

"Rohan Kapoor ditched you for this, wasn't he?" Karan asked while parking the car in a big garage full of so many cars of different models.

Tejasswi frowned at the mention of Rohan. "That's not the case."

"Then why so?" Karan asked but didn't wait for her reply and got out of the car.

"Ann, I... I have my manager and my team who visit me frequently. And as per the contract, I can't reveal anything about our marriage to them."

Tejasswi made an excuse, following him hurriedly.

"You will get your complete privacy and a separate portion to see your guests." Karan said while pressing the passcode on the door.

"Why do you want me to move in with you?"

Tejasswi looked at his calm yet decisive face anxiously and took a long breath.

"What do you think? Karan said while striding in. "I lived on my own, so make yourself at home."

"Fine, I am heading back home." Tejasswi said in a loud pitch as she stood at the door.

"I hate unruly women." Karan pulled Tejasswi inside and said sternly,

"Then answer me truthfully." Tejasswi took her hand off with a jerk. "You are not someone who makes decisions for no reason.

Karan sighed. He knew Tejasswi would not be easy to deal with. "I can't let my folks be suspicious about us."

"Your folks? Who are they?"
Tejasswi was surprised by the new revelation, as Karan had never mentioned his family, friends, or relatives before.

"You don't need to know."
Karan strode to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of water, and gulped it down.

"You are keeping things with me; don't breach the contract." Tejasswi said playfully, following him.

"Look who is talking?"
Karan pushed a giant wooden door and strided to a complete separate portion, followed by a flinching Tejasswi.

"This portion has a study, a living hall, and a guest bedroom with a separate entrance. You can use it to see your guests."

Karan gave her a quick tour of the mansion, giving her access to her separate area.

"But how will I excuse them to move into this mansion?"
Tejasswi blabbered without realizing that she had provoked Karan's temper.

"Why the hell are you answerable to your subordinates for your personal matters?" Karan said in a scolding tone.