Passion's Embrace

Karan took off Tejasswi's dress but paused, seeing her breasts behind nipple cups all red.

"What's that?" Karan asked

"It's scalded." Tejasswi replied and leaned to kiss him, but he stopped her, looking at the burn marks horrifiedly.

"Even I know it's a burn, but when did this happen? It doesn't appear to be an old injury; it looks quite recent."

"Karan, let's finish what we started; I can't get over your hot torso." Tejasswi said playfully and touched his chest, but he gripped her both hands and ceased her.

"Answer me first. It's looking in quite bad shape; you need medical treatment. Let's go to the doctor."

Karan stood and reached for his shirt, but Tejasswi grasped his wrist.

"Karan, no need to stress. Although it occurred this morning, the hot water spilled on my dress and innerwear, and so it wasn't too painful. Additionally, I've consulted with my doctor, and it's not a severe issue."

Tejasswi smiled, seeing his his genuine concern as he kept his worried gaze on her wound.

"Are you sure, as it's looking a bit serious?" Karan asked, stretching his hand to touch the scalded area, but paused.

"Yes, I am..." Tejasswi said, pulled his hand, and kept it on her breast. "Don't worry, I will take care of your wife well."

Karan looked into her naughty eyes and smirked. "I will count on you."

Karan was going to kiss her again, but she was faster to take initiative. She kissed him hard, pushed him to lay down, and hovered over his waist. She took the lead in a blink of an eye.

Karan gave in for a minute and enjoyed the show, but soon she was out of breath.
'Cute munchkin.....' Karan thought, flipped her down, and hovered over her, but carefully.

They finally consummated their marriage. Though both were hot and wild, Karan was too gentle while taking her virginity and walked on eggshells around her wound.

Karan laid down beside her with a heavy breath after the climax. His gaze fell on Tejasswi's closed eyes, worn out.

"Are you beat?" Karan asked near her ear, and she nodded her head, being drowsy.

"Hmm, fine, have some sleep. You had eventful night and morning ceaselessly." Karan said while caressing her hair and got up.

Later that day, Karan was engrossed in his office work, typing away on his laptop when Tejasswi approached him.

"Sunny......." She stretched his new name.

Karan raised his head and couldn't help but whistle to see Tejasswi's donning only his white shirt on her bare body, revealing her beautiful curves and the peak of her breast peeking from inside.

"I never knew a shirt could be so dangerous."

Tejasswi blushed at his flirty comment and smacked his shoulder. "Hush, you're being too shameless lately.

Karan pulled her arm, making her sit on his lap, and held her waist. "It was you who sneaked into my office only in a shirt and called me shameless."

"It was all your fault." Tejasswi refuted, and Karan widens his eyes.

"How?"

"After waking up, I couldn't find my dress in the room, and here you're sitting dolled up in a fresh pair of clothes, leaving only your discarded shirt behind." Tejasswi said with a cute pout, and Karan chuckled.

"The dress was all wrinkled, so I disposed it of and arranged a fresh set of dresses. You were intending to take my breath away; therefore, you wore this instead of hunting that religiously."