Obscured Plans

Author Note:- Guys thank you so much for warm consolation and motivation to everyone.

I was really wrong to get disheartened for a few when there are so many who lives my story and writing.

I promise I will never demotivate again and keep my spirits high.

Happy Reading.
..............................

"We are not part of any improper affair but piously bound by marriage. We're a married couple."

"What?" 

"To be real?"

"Married couple?"

"Tejasswi Sharma got married to Karan Kundrra."

A large tumult broke out in the hall.

"Is it......."

While the reporter was on the verge of asking another question, Karan motioned for him to stop talking.

"A few days ago, we legalized our marriage after she experienced betrayal from Rohan Kapoor and parted ways with him."

"But the party last night..."

The entire media was on the edge of their seats with curiosity, but Karan wouldn't tolerate any insubordination.

"Those who intend to keep disrupting can see themselves out." Karan said it arrogantly, making the hall quiet down.

"Last night's party was meant to be a double celebration, but Tejasswi fell ill right after the announcement of the new movie."

Karan's expression hardened as he spoke, the pain in his eyes unmistakable.

"She accidentally ingested mushrooms, which she has a strong allergy to, and it resulted in an emergency hospitalization. You can check with her doctor for confirmation," Karan lied without a hitch.

He'd do whatever it takes to shield Tejasswi, and a tiny fib is child's play for him.

"The reports of pregnancy and miscarriage are nothing but groundless gossip, and every individual behind the hate accounts and derogatory comments will face legal consequences."

Karan declared with a steely gaze, even though he carried the weight of loss in his heart.

The media trembled as they beheld his stern visage, proceeding with utmost caution in their questioning.

"Is it true?" An impatient reporter began with the questions.

"I have no reason to lie before the media."

"If Tejasswi Sharma married you, what were her pictures with your stepbrother?"

The reporter's comment, addressing Kunal as Karan's step-sibling, rubbed Karan the wrong way.

"My younger brother and my wife had a tight-knit bond," Karan emphasized, making sure each word was clear.

"Embracing and giving a peck on the cheek are common gestures of greeting among close friends."

"If your assertion is true, why is the hate account bringing up pregnancy and miscarriage?"

"True, why are there such a large number of hate comments rallying behind that account?"

"Mr. Kundrra, there is no smoke without fire."

A few reporters asked questions in a series.

"The fog perpetually clouds the view, and these groundless rumors are a purposely crafted fog obscuring the truth." Karan refuted it sternly.