The Silent Storm

Just as Sanjay was poised to announce the nuptials of the town's most sought-after bachelor, Karan abruptly interjected, stealing the spotlight to make his own announcement.

"This occasion is dedicated to the launch of Royman Productions' upcoming masterpiece, 'The Aloof Beauty,' and the spectacular return of the goddess of beauty, Tejasswi Sharma, who will be joined by reality show victor Arjun Verma."

Tejasswi was taken aback by Karan's pronouncement. This isn't the revelation she's been eagerly looking forward to.

"What?"

"What's gotten into him?"
The Kundrra family and Aneri were shocked, but the hall echoed with claps.

Despite Karan's announcement, delivered with a smile, his countenance remained rigid, his gaze restlessly flitting between the guests. Tejasswi's eyes met his, filled with a cascade of questions, but he quickly looked away.

"A big round of applause for our incredible star cast," Karan declared, bringing his hands together, and the guests joined in.

The eminent figures from the movie eagerly stepped onto the stage, leaving Tejasswi with no option but to reluctantly join them.

She was smiling for the camera as she stood with the lead actor, Arjun Verma, but her heart was crying. 'Why did he do this?'

'Even now that heartless beast is aloof with his stern demeanor unyielding.' Tejasswi cast a sidelong glance at Karan, a sharp pang of pain gripping her heart.

"Tejasswi is not looking good." Aneri said to Kunal, gazing at Tejasswi with concern.

"I don't know what's gotten into my brother. We can't even approach them in front of the media."

The worry weighed equally on Kunal and their family, yet their hands were tied. In somber reflection, they viewed the show with hearts full of sorrow.

After enduring multiple rounds of photographs and fielding countless questions from the media, Tejasswi gracefully excused herself, explaining that she still experiences weakness and fatigue from the accident.

Considering her health, even the media let her go with no more questions.

As Tejasswi descended from the stage, Aneri rushed to find her, only to discover she had disappeared. Together with Kunal, they scoured the entire party hall, but Tejasswi seemed to have disappeared without a trace. Even their calls went unanswered.

"Ahh, what do I do? Where did she go?" Aneri said this and rubbed her temples.

"Don't worry, Aneri, she will be fine."

Kunal rubbed Aneri's shoulder in order to console her, but she jerked his hand off.

"No, Kunal, it couldn't be. She was still healing from the wounds of a three-year-long betrayal. Her tender heart was crushed anew. I scrutinized her expression, and it turned pallid when the announcement rang out."

"I had to call Karan; perhaps she will answer his call." Kunal said and dialed Karan's number, which was answered by Vicky.

"Ask Karan to come out; Tejasswi is missing and we can't locate her."

"Fine, I will look into the matter."

Vicky headed out at the fastest pace while dialing the head of Tejasswi's secret guard's number.

"Where is Miss Sharma, right now?"

"What do you mean? She must be at the party."

The guard's response sent Vicky into a frenzy, prompting him to shout at the top of his lungs, "You moron! She bolted from the party ages ago."