Angry Karan

Kunal hugged Tejasswi, which drove Karan crazy. He was going to jump out of the ring, but Kunal was already gone. He could have run after him, but he endured it for being indifferent in front of Tejasswi.

"Ahh, this Kunal is a spoilsport."

Tejasswi blabbered, looking at the door, and turned to see the madder Karan, dealing with a punching bag.

'Uff, his anger is at its peak; should I proceed with my plan or not? If it will backfire.' Tejasswi pondered with skepticism while watching him vent his anger on the punching bag.

"Karan..... Karan...." She called him a few times, but he didn't answer.

"Karan, please, I am sorry. I realized my mistake; let it go, please."

She began pleading with an apology, but it was tenfold harder than her imagination.

'I knew he was a tough nut to crack.' Tejasswi thought, crossed the ring, and stood opposite the punching bag.

The all-excited Karan had to stop immediately, or else the bag would have hit Tejasswi's face. She held the bag, peeked from its behind, and annoyed him more.

He opened his mouth to burst, but endured it and punched the bag with lesser force, making her stumble with the bag.

"Hey, watch it!" Tejasswi yelled.

Karan spared her a sharp glare and went from there, continuing his silent treatment.

"Jeez, what a nasty temper." Tejasswi said so and followed him hurriedly.

"Karan, at least respond to my apology." She yelled from behind, but he was indifferent.

He took off his head guard and boxing gloves and tossed them at Tejasswi on purpose. She saved herself.

He fetched the dumbbells and began bench pressing. Tejasswi was wonderstruck for a brief moment to see his bulging muscles and biceps.

"Uff, you look so hot while working out." Tejasswi spoke in a husky voice, and Karan lost his balance.

He dropped the dumbbells, pissed, and fetched a towel to wipe his sweat.

"Phew...." Tejasswi whistled. "Wow, you look so cute like this, my Sunny boy." She was flirting.

"Sunny boy? What an innovative thought." She blabbered to herself, then said it to Karan. "From now on, I will call you Sunny."

Karan gave a sharp glare, tossed the towel, and took his energy shaker.

Tejasswi stood in front of him, held his hand on the shaker, and asked with a pout. "Sunny, will you not talk to me?"

"Later......" Karan shoved her hand away and turned his face away from her.

Tejasswi again stood in front of him and held his hand. "Later? But I thought I should be honest about my feelings for you. How I feel for you,  but..." She let go of his hand and moved.

Karan held Tejasswi's hand, pulled her, locked her hand behind her back, and looked into her eyes sternly. "How do you feel for me?"

Tejasswi's lips curled into a smirk as she locked eyes with him. She pushed him with another hand, broke free, and said, "Later....."

She gladly gave him a test of his own medicine and climbed on the trademill.

'The troublemaker bitch.' Karan clenched his fist.

Tejasswi started with a slow walk and had a playful smile after teasing Karan. She casually looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of her and was dumbstruck to see his sexy collarbone, sweaty throat, and Adam's apple rolling up and down when he was sipping his energy drink.