Karan At Work

Tejasswi received the text from Rohan about the venue of the designer contest and the details while walking into the parking lot when Aneri was waiting for her in the car.

Her eyes widen while she reads the text.

"What was that?" Aneri asked.

Tejasswi told the entire scene of Rohan's apartment while snorting. Aneri got mad over Rashmi and Rohan's brazenness.

"Oh gosh, Teju, why did you agree to help her, the bloody big liar, the opportunist? They both are using your popularity for their benefit."

"I never said no to Rohan for anything in the past and will continue this until I seek my revenge on them. I don't want him to know about me knowing their truth." Tejasswi said in a baritone, leaned at the back post of the seat, and closed her eyes.

"You are wasting your time when you have proof. Just confront them." Aneri said while driving the car and looked at Tejasswi's side face through the corner of her eyes.

"That will be too easy for him. He will apologize, beseech, and force me to forgive him and later blame me for everything in his life that I am avenging."

"Right....." Aneri sighed. Nobody knows Rohan more than Tejasswi.

"Then expose that despicable snob. How could he forget your sacrifices for him and his company?"

"This is not the time. Besides, revenge is the dish best served cold."

Aneri shook her head, knowing that if Tejasswi set her mind to something, nobody could stop her.

"It's ludicrous for you to walk on the ramp as a model in some designer contest. It will be a stain on your flawless career and could be a hurdle in your comeback. Besides, I feel it's a trap."

"I share the same thoughts...."

"For real?" Aneri pressed the brake, the tire screeched, and the car stopped with a jerk.

Tejasswi straightened her back and looked at Aneri with a frown.

"Sorry sweetie....." Aneri smiled sheepishly. "But you can't step on the ramp after knowing you are going to set up."

"Nothing will happen; just do as I am saying. The contest is organized by the Royman group of companies in one of their hotels."

Tejasswi's eyes shone bright while she said it, and Aneri's eyes widen in surprise.

"That's good, then. I will seize this opportunity."

"Hmm, help me get the details of the contest and Rashmi's design. Also, contact your paparazzi friends and dig up some evidence of Rohan and Rashmi being together."

Aneri nodded and drove Tejasswi to Royman Seaview, one of the biggest hotels in the city.

"Boss, Vicky is here." Ronny walked into Karan's office and said.

"Hmm......" Karan just hummed without lifting his head from his laptop.

"Good evening, boss."

Karan nodded in response, and Vicky sighed. His boss is always cold and aloof.

"Miss Tejasswi Sharma, born and brought up in a business-class family from New Delhi, Other than parents, she has grandparents, a brother, and a sister-in-law in a joint family."

"Rashmi Singh was her old acquaintance or friend from Delhi and was her desiner for a short span. A few years ago, when she was struggling, Miss Sharma helped her and...."

"Hold on, I am not interested in irrelevant characters. Just come to the point." Karan cut him off and said sternly,

He hates wasting time, and talking about Rashmi is no use to him.