The News

The next day was quite bizarre for everyone.

The stock of Pristine Moments, which had plummeted before, has been resorted. That made Rohan quite relaxed.

Whereas Rashmi was thrilled after shopping for 1 million and also getting rid of the loan shark, finally.

At Karan's mansion, Tejasswi was still stuck on Karan's last conversation and woke up haggard and a bit nervous.

She had been hiding in her room since last evening and was nervous to go downstairs.
On the contrary, Karan was relaxed after confessing his feelings.

He was watching the morning news with his black coffee. When Tejasswi came down.
She took the remote and switched the news channel.

"Watch this........"

Karan frowned at first, but the breaking news boosted his spirits.

"Breaking news, exclusively on NT, News Today."

"The confession of actress Tejasswi Sharma in a press conference was all fake."

A clip of Tejasswi's confession is shown after the reporter finishes her part of the speech.

"Shocking?"

"Yes, it was all a lie, as designer Rashmi Singh's assistant Pari Gupta was proved guilty back then with the video."

Pari's clip from the designer contest, boldly exclaiming to know Rashmi's design in front of Tejasswi, was running in the background.

"When Pari's video was already aired, why did Tejasswi Sharma take the blame? Why did she fool netizen, or is she a victim of forced confession?"

"Whether she was under pressure by her friend Rashmi or fiance Rohan, who could be desperate to save themselves, or she is an accomplice?"

"Nothing is certain, just speculations."

"They say, 'The pen is mightier than the sword'. We at NT dig in thoroughly to get the truth to our netizens."

Karan switched off the TV and got up with his mug of coffee. "Your breakfast is on the table; have it."

Tejasswi stared at him with a frown and thought, 'Wasn't he nagging for explanation till the day before? Why is he indifferent after knowing my move and walking out coldly?'

"Mr. Kundrra, why are you still upset?" Tejasswi asked from behind, making him stop.

"You planned it beforehand, but you kept the things under wraps with me. By the way, good move." Karan replied without turning and moved forward but stopped again, listening to Tejasswi's monologue.

"Is it a compliment or what?"

"Oh, so you want me to compliment you nicely?" Karan turned around and said this while taking slow steps at Tejasswi.

Tejasswi was dumbfounded at first, but she realized the naughtiness in his eyes and took a few steps back. "No, I didn't mean that."

"But I would love to do....."
Karan grabbed her wrist, pulled her, slid his right arm over her waist, and held her firmly.

Tejasswi held his shoulder, pushed herself back, and took a few deep breaths to calm her fast-beating heart.

"Mr. Kundrra, what are you doing?" Tejasswi asked, looking into his deep brown, brightly shining eyes.

"I'm trying to move on with my wife; don't you like it?"
Karan leaned into her face, but she stopped him.

"What made you fall for me all of a sudden when you don't believe in love?"
Karan gazed at her from head to toe and shook his head with a smirk.