Dreams And Reality

Tejasswi unwillingly witnessed the new secret of a member of the Kundrra family, which is under wraps from everybody.

The scene made her even guiltier for Vicky's accident and Shivangi's misery.

"Let's go back." Tejasswi pushed her wheelchair back.

"What's wrong?" Aneri asked.

"Aneri, please reach out to my doctor and also arrange a caravan." Tejasswi directed, rapidly propelling her wheelchair back to her room.

"What? For what, out of the blue?" Aneri asked in astonishment.

"I want to move away from here; do it promptly." Tejasswi urged, filled with a whirlwind of various thoughts.

She pushed the door of her room open, but Aneri halted her.

Aneri gripped the handles of the wheelchair and admonished Tejasswi, locking eyes with her. "Are you not thinking straight? Making hasty decisions like this when you should be focusing on resting?"

Tejasswi met her gaze, her expression filled with concern. She let out a sigh and confessed, "The adversaries I face are a danger to everyone in Karan's family. I don't want anyone else to go through what Vicky experienced."

'I knew it; she is blaming herself for the situation, but can't she be rational for once?' Aneri thought angrily.

"What nonsense are you spouting, and where do you think you'll go?"

"I have many places in the city to go; you don't need to dwell on them. Just do what I'm saying."

With resolve, Tejasswi issued the command and proceeded to the room.

Aneri's hand balled into a fist, frustration evident in her expression as she said, "Go ahead, Teju, but there's no evading of Mr. Kundrra."

"I will not go back to him, no matter..."

Tejasswi rambled while moving in, and silence enveloped her as she locked eyes with Karan, who stood before her with a fierce expression, hands buried in his pockets.

"What gives you so much confidence to think that I will let you out of my life?" Karan said it sternly and raised his eyebrows.

Tejasswi lowered her head, guilt washing over her like a thief caught in the act.

"Phew." Aneri whistled a sad tune.

'I have to get out of this room before it explodes.' Aneri thought to herself, then urgently told Teju, "Teju, stay calm and don't overthink it. Okay, take care."

Aneri turned on her heels and opened the door to get out, but Karan stopped.

"Hey, you, did I ask you to leave?" Karan said it domineeringly.

He was seething with rage upon learning of Tejasswi's plan to flee with Aneri's aid. Had it been anyone else, he might have erupted in anger, but his feelings for Tejasswi tempered his response.

Aneri turned with a lowered head and joined Tejasswi, their guilty expressions aligning.

"Miss Khanna, if you ever put up with such unreasonable orders, you will be at a loss. You know what I mean."

Karan's stern voice shivered Aneri. She got that he was threatening her with the secret she wanted to keep from Tejasswi.

"I was only following Teju's order." Aneri said it in baritone.

No matter how many times Karan scolds her or makes threats, her primary loyalty will always lie with Tejasswi.

"Isn't it wiser to show genuine care rather than blindly follow orders?"