8

8. The zombie emperor and his reserves

"Human flesh?" Song Xici repeated with a frown. He remembered the appearance of Chen Mo turning into a zombie yesterday, and an ominous premonition arose in his heart. He looked at the serious-looking Bai Kaiwen and said, "Commissar Bai, that kind of Do the side effects of the drug turn people into zombies?"

The atmosphere is stagnant.

For a long time, Bai Kevin seemed to have aged ten years. He leaned back in the chair tiredly and said in a low voice, "I think it should be."

"I have been investigating this matter recently and found a team of power users. Some of them are from the military. They didn't have powers before, but now they suddenly have powers. This team is called the Flying Knife Team. I hope Xiao Song can get in touch with this team, and in return, I will help you pay attention to the people over there in the laboratory." Bai Kevin said sincerely.

When Song Xici heard what he said, he didn't reply directly, but instead asked, "Commissar Bai, what laboratory? I don't quite understand what you mean."

Bai Kaiwen quickly explained: "Xiao Song, I'm not investigating you, I just happened to pay attention to the plant-type power user named Chen Mo."

Song Xici nodded, without investigating the truth or falsehood of what Bai Kaiwen said, and said indifferently, "So happy to cooperate."

After sending off Bai Kevin and his party, Song Xi resigned to the living room to inform the team that he would go out to do the task tomorrow. After Li Ye had memorized the time and place, he immediately started to prepare. He was even busier than Song Xici.

Because Song Xici was cooking in the kitchen, Ji Qing was sitting on the sofa obediently listening to Moran's teachings. Moran was as worried as the old mother, every time she told Ji Qing a precaution, she would touch Ji Qing's little hand distressedly, and asked with concern: "Can you do it, hide behind Song Xici when you are in danger? , if Song Xici is not here, find me, you know?"

Ji Qing nodded in a pecking manner and smiled sweetly, "Hmm, I know, Sister Lan."

Cao Wushang looked at Moran and Ji Qing with complicated expressions. After Ji Qing noticed Cao Wushang's eyes, he raised his head and showed him an extremely bright smile. Two pear nests flashed sweetly.

But Cao Wushang was as evasive as seeing a flood of beasts, so Ji Qing bowed his head aggrievedly, and huddled himself on the sofa pitifully and helplessly. Seeing this, Moran slapped the table and glared at Cao Wushang domineeringly, and said, "Da Cao, you are too much! Ji Qing is so cute, why do you always bully him!"

While Moran was not paying attention, Ji Qing blinked at Cao Wushang.

Cao Wushang was shocked, and his resolute face showed an indescribably complicated expression. After he and Ji Qing looked at each other, he turned around and pretended to be dead silently.

After having a good time, Ji Qing went back to the room to take a nap after eating the meal made by Song Xici, and Song Xici followed closely.

Ji Qing went to bed and covered the quilt, revealing only a small head. His long eyelashes fluttered twice, and his watery almond eyes looked at Song Xici, "Why, do you want to sleep with me?"

Song Xici helped him with the quilt, "No."

"I want to talk to you."

His eyelashes drooped slightly, covering the emotions in his eyes, and his slow voice seemed low and gentle in the silent space, "Why do you want to go out with us on a mission?"

"It's boring." Ji Qing puffed up her cheeks and said, "You don't want to leave me here alone!"

Song Xici raised his eyes and looked at Ji Qing quietly. He put his hands on his knees, his back was straight, and his handsome face was full of restraint. Just when Ji Qing thought that Song Xici wouldn't say anything, he heard his low voice, "I'm just afraid... If your identity is exposed and some people know about you, it won't be good after all."

Ji Qing stretched his small paws out of the bed, patted Song Xici's knee, and then quickly retracted it. "Are you worried about me?" He showed a heartless smile, and his curved eyes were full of bright smiles. "If I'm exposed, you should be worried about others."

Ji Qing turned his body up as he spoke, raised his chin with one hand, and pointed at Jiangshan with the other restlessly, he raised his little head, and said with high spirits: "After all, I'm so powerful, it's not a problem if I hit a dozen or so. !"

Song Xici clenched his fist to the corner of his mouth, nodded lightly, and said in agreement, "Well, you are the most powerful."

Ji Qing snorted smugly, and slammed back into the bed again, revealing only beautiful almond eyes, "I'm going to sleep, you can kneel down."

Song Xici got up after hearing the words and left lightly.

Ji Qing rolled around in the quilt, making a mess of his little curly hair, and said to the system, "Tomorrow is the time for you to be useful, if you do well, I will give you a lot of points. Make a reward!"

Ji Qing had agreed with the system before, and asked the system to report the location of the zombies, so as to make the small bench of Ji Qing's spiritual power user solid.

The system patted his chest hard, "Yes! Don't worry, boss, I will definitely work hard!"

The next day, Ji Qing was pulled out of the bed by Song Xici. When Ji Qing was sitting in the car, he still looked drowsy, his long and curled eyelashes were fanning down, and his little head was resting on Song Xici's shoulder, almost drooling.

Moran took pictures secretly on the side, taking a few pictures from various angles. After seeing the photos, she was excited and opened up. After admiring Ji Qing's prosperous beauty, she stared at Song Xici with envy and hatred, wishing she could be trusted by Ji Qing. The person is herself.

Ji Qing was woken up by the car halfway through his sleep. He tried to open his eyes and stared at the car window in confusion. A weak voice sounded in his brain: "Boss, there are three intermediate zombies in the pedestrian street ahead."

Ji Qing sat dumbfounded for a while, then let out a silly sigh. All the team members looked back at him. Ji Qing finally came to his senses and repeated the system's words earnestly.

At first, the team members didn't believe Ji Qing's words very much. First of all, there are very few mental ability users whose ability is to detect the position of zombies. Second, Ji Qing really looks like a lucky cat, only waving its claws. Sitting on the side is enough.

Then they really saw three intermediate zombies.

Then Ji Qing repeated the system's words one after another, and his words were confirmed again and again. The team members looked at Ji Qing with awe, and Li Ye muttered to himself: "This, this is why Ji Qing can wait for the captain to rescue him, this ability is really useful! It's amazing! !"

"System, everyone praises you." Ji Qing said lazily.

"It is my honor to serve the people!" The system immediately laughed.