33

33. Half Angel, Half Demon

Ji Qing walked to the teaching building. He first passed the playground. There were several students playing ball on the playground. One person got off the court, hugged two basketballs, and ran to the teaching building.

When he ran over, Ji Qing felt that this person's face was very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere. Ji Qing stopped that person directly, "Classmate!"

The man turned back and looked at Ji Qing impatiently. His facial features were the face of the three-headed spirit that Ji Qing had seen in Li Ruoyan's picture album!

It is not holding a basketball, but its other two heads, one of which said fiercely: "Where did the spirit come from, it looks so attractive, is it trying to seduce our teacher Li! The other head gave Ji Qing a critical look, "Hmph, Mr. Li doesn't like this kind of coquettish bitch!"

It can be said that every sentence cannot be separated from Li Ruoyan. Although Ji Qing was indeed looking for Li Ruoyan, he didn't say anything just now.

The head above the head maintained a contemptuous look, and snorted noblely and glamorously, "Why?"

"System, no one has dared to be so arrogant in front of me for many years." Ji Qing smiled coldly in his heart.

The system shrank itself into a ball and watched Ji Qing greet the three-headed spirit in a friendly and friendly way. Said: "Dad, I was wrong."

Ji Qing showed a kind smile, and he asked kindly, "Did you just go to the teaching building?"

The three heads shook their heads together.

"Are you looking for Li Ruoyan?" Ji Qing raised his chin and stood very tall.

When the name Li Ruoyan was mentioned, all three of Yan Baba's heads were instantly refreshed, and one head said cowardly and fiercely, "Didn't you go to Teacher Li?"

The other sobbed and said, "Yes, it will be too late if you don't go to the teaching building."

Finally, the head on the head concluded: "Mr. Li is in an open class, and we won't have a place if we don't go."

It seems that Li Ruoyan's identity is arranged by this enchantment to be a teacher. And the students should be all spirits or monsters.

A normal enchantment can only breed one spirit or monster, because the spirit of each enchantment is limited. If too many spirits are bred, the spirit will be quickly consumed, and the enchantment will be broken prematurely.

The normal enchantment will only breed one spirit or monster, and then create many sleeping spirits or monsters, which will be awakened when they are needed. The enchantment is their habitat, and they are responsible for finding enough for the enchantment. spirit.

And in this city of mirrors, three spirits and Ji Qing have appeared, as well as two other spirits on the playground, which is very strange.

Ji Qing gave the three-headed spirit a cold look and said, "Lead the way."

Those three heads were jolted at the same time, quietly leading the way.When I walked into the classroom, there were all kinds of strange spirits inside, all of which were spirits from Li Ruoyan's picture album.

Ji Qing already had a guess that this barrier could replicate everything Li Ruoyan painted. He still remembered that when he first met Li Ruoyan, Li Ruoyan painted a vision of the entire university.

Thinking like this, when Ji Qing walked through the window, he suddenly stopped. He slowly raised his head and saw Li Ruoyan standing in front of the podium table, and beside him stood a young man with silver hair, blue eyes and white wings. .