75

75. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

There are three protective doors in the pulp washing room, all of which are made of the hardest metal. Those orcs can't break it at all.

Although people couldn't get in, the voice came over, because Ji Qing's mental power had already diffused out of the pulp washing room, and his mental power could capture the sound of the outside world and convey it to him.

So when Ji Qing was washing the marrow, he could hear the chaos outside. It sounded like a city surrounded by zombies, and it was like countless flies buzzing and screaming, which made Ji Qing very much want to rush out and destroy those ghostly things.

But now, during the period of cleansing the marrow, Ji Qing had a hard time controlling his body. His mental power was running around like a free ego, and he couldn't even block his hearing. His body was also undergoing a comprehensive transformation, and Ji Qing himself could only watch everything happen quietly, and could not intervene.

One of the reasons why the pulp washing period is called the pulp washing period is that amateurs can expel all the impurities in their bodies during this period.

The first time is to clean the impurities of the skin, and the second time is to condense the bones.

The skin of Ji Qing's body was already very white before, but now, there are countless impurities emerging from the skin, Ji Qing feels a tingling itch all over his body, this kind of itch is a bit irritating, Ji Qing is not afraid of pain, but a little Unable to bear the itch, his eyes turned red.

After all the impurities from the skin were drained out, Ji Qing took advantage of the second wave of marrow washing before he arrived, so he crawled over to take a shower. The pulp washing room had equipment for bathing, which Ji Qing was not quite aware of at first. What is the intention, now looking at the dirt on his body speechlessly condensed.

...

Aldridge found himself wrong, horribly wrong.

He used to think that there was nothing to shake him. Back then, the Federation arranged for many amateurs to appease him, but he scoffed.

Countless orcs are chasing those amateurs endlessly. He once despised those orcs who did their best to chase after the amateurs, thinking that there was no difference between the amateurs in the world and a low-quality inhibitor, but at this moment, when he stepped into the federal identification center, From that moment on, all his cognitions were instantly subverted!

Aldrich's figure skyrocketed, silver-white tiger ears popped out of his hair, and the tiger's tail swung hard in the air, almost making a sound of breaking through the air, and the pressure of SS-level orcs swept the entire Federation in an instant. Identification Center!

All the out-of-control orcs were directly crushed by coercion in an instant, and the weak herbivorous orcs even spilled blood from the corners of their mouths. They watched the silver-haired and golden-eyed Tiger Orc go berserk, and the incomparably strong first-layer protective door was smashed by his punch, making a deafening loud noise in an instant.

That kind of terrifying power that breaks the limit is a height that ordinary orcs can never reach.

Because of the loss of control, Aldrich's strength skyrocketed, approaching the legendary SSS-level orcs.

Blood kept flowing from the phalanx, but Aldrich continued to smash on the door without hesitation. His eyes burst out with a violent suffocating aura. Those are the eyes that can only be seen after crossing a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood. The second layer of protection was blocked by him It was smashed abruptly, and at this moment, Aldrich had seen bones in his hands.