67

67. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Chu Bohong laughed, he walked to the bed of Bai Yu, leaned over and hugged Ji Qing, Ji Qing wrapped his legs around his waist, put his arms around his neck, and his little tail waggled happily. Chu Bohong hugged Ji Qing and asked, "What sword techniques do you think I should choose?"

Ji Qing had also been to the plane of fantasy when he was doing missions before, so he helped Chu Bohong choose a few exercises.

Chu Bohong chose the exercises and then familiarized himself with the prohibition of the entire inheritance through the jade slip. In addition to countless exercises suitable for sword cultivation, there are also high-grade magic weapons of Wanjiange, huge spiritual veins, and rare spirit medicines and spirit beasts. .

The most rare spirit beast is naturally Ji Qing, who eats dried small fish seriously.

Chu Bohong went to practice swordsmanship, Ji Qing sat by the side and ate the dried fish. After eating, he made a fist for the shit shovel officer and went back to the pavilion, lazily climbed onto the white jade big bed, and watched Chu Bohong practice with the spirit mirror. sword.

When Chu Bohong returned with his sword, he saw Ji Qing paralyzed on the white jade bed in the shape of a wooden letter, his lips were slightly open, his cheeks were covered with a touch of powder, and he could be said to be sleeping soundly.

Chu Bohong lightly walked to the bed and reached out to touch the small tail between his legs. He poked the tip of the tail lightly with his fingertips, and looked up at Ji Qing's reaction.

I saw Ji Qing frowned slightly, turned over in a daze, his tail flicked, and then bent to his thighs against his hips, making a seductive arc.

The soft white fur on the small tail is attached to the light gauze, and the snow-white skin under the gauze is faintly visible.

Chu Bohong's face gradually turned red when he saw it. He carefully stretched out his fingers and followed the tip of his tail upwards. Seeing that Ji Qing was only frowning in his sleep, he didn't respond, so he became bold.

He followed the texture of the fur and slowly moved up, and finally stopped at the base of Ji Qing's tail and spun back and forth. Ji Qing's whole body trembled, he whimpered lowly, and then opened his eyes aggrievedly.

His eyes were hazy, and his blue eyes were covered with the mist-like mist in the depths of Spring Mountain. At this moment, he looked at Chu Bohong blankly.

Chu Bohong was like a bad boy who was caught doing something wrong. He nervously held the innocent little tail, the thin callus on the tiger's mouth rubbed the base of the tender tail, Ji Qing's waist softened, and the corners of his eyes widened. A light pink.

"Chu Bohong, you bastard!" Ji Qing, who was disturbed halfway through his sleep, became angry. He raised his foot and kicked Chu Bohong's chest. Chu Bohong subconsciously grabbed Ji Qing's ankle and looked down to see Ji Qing. For his white and tender feet, his skin was as white as cream, as if covered with a layer of light pearls, and his toes were dyed with pink like flower buds.

Chu Bohong lowered his head and dropped a kiss on Ji Qing's instep, looked up at Ji Qing, and showed a somewhat embarrassed smile, "I won't do it next time." The two little tiger teeth also showed shyly.

Ji Qing angrily retracted his feet, hugged his little tail, and said fiercely: "If you do this again next time, I will sit on your face while you are asleep and crush you to death! "

Chu Bohong didn't know what to think, his face was even redder, his eyes flickered and he didn't dare to look at Ji Qing.

"...System," Ji Qing said indifferently, "Chu Bohong is thinking about some strange things all day long."