145

Zhou Xiujin froze in place, his mind went blank, all his thoughts melted, and then he couldn't help blushing. His earlobes, neck, and cheeks all turned red because of this sudden surprise.

Ji Qing saw that the pair of black eyes lit up with scorching light, like the light refracted by glass balls in the sun, and it was an instant burst of joy.

"...You, what did you say?" He swallowed nervously, but it was more like he was swallowing some kind of emotion, the kind of emotion that is worrying about gains and losses, fearful, cautious and tentative.

Zhou Xiujin is like a little squirrel. He has experienced countless winters of starvation and cold. His biggest ideal is to be able to save a lot of pine cones. But now, it is raining pine cones suddenly. Overwhelmed, overwhelmed.

A gentle wind blows from the window, blowing up the opened pages.

Ji Qing's expression and voice were very gentle, as gentle as if he was afraid of disturbing the startled little squirrel in front of him. He lightly touched Zhou Xiujin's hand, and his slender fingers drew a small heart on Zhou Xiujin's palm.

"I said, Ji Qing likes Zhou Xiujin." His tone was soft, "Just like Zhou Xiujin likes Ji Qing."

Ji Qing hooked his little finger around Zhou Xiujin's finger, their hands were blocked by the desk, the two hooked hands swayed in the air, a smile spread from the corners of Ji Qing's eyes, he said softly: " Didn't you pull the hook, when you grow up, little brother, you still like me."

"Similarly, when I grow up, I will still like you."

Zhou Xiujin's hands trembled slightly, his eyelashes trembled slightly, "I, I will always like you." The syllables that he spat out seemed to be melted by joy, and the tone had a bit of a cry.

Zhou Xiujin and Ji Qing looked at each other, the joy on his face gradually faded, and then grievances surfaced. It was a grievance that he knew he had made a mistake and had nowhere to talk to. He was afraid of being heard by the people around him, so his voice was suppressed. Very low, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Ji Qing spread the textbook on the table between him and Zhou Xiujin. He twisted Zhou Xiujin's head with his hand and let Zhou Xiujin's eyes fall on the book, pretending that the two of them were reading the same book.

"Why do you say sorry?" Ji Qing asked softly, looking at the paper.

"Heterosexual love is the mainstream of society. You could have been with a very good girl. I'm sorry, sorry." There was more and more water vapor in his eyes. Zhou Xiujin didn't want to cry, but the overwhelming guilt overwhelmed his self-control. destroy.

If you like someone who is too good, your heart will become extremely humble. He always feels that he is not worthy of Ji Qing. From the outsider's point of view, he is excellent, but from the beginning, when he is unbearable, his embarrassment is over. It was completely exposed in front of Ji Qing, so no matter how to remedy it in the future, it would not be able to destroy the first impression.

He rolled in the mud and met Ji Qing, so even if he washed away the filth on his body in the future, as long as he was in front of Ji Qing, he would still feel ashamed.

Ji Qing is so good, he could have been with an equally good girl.

A teardrop hit the page, blurring the lettering.

Ji Qing was startled, he looked at Zhou Xiujin's red eyes, Zhou Xiujin's expression was calm at the moment, all his emotions were restrained by him, except for the tear stain on his face that was gripping.

"But little brother, in my world, love is never bound by gender." Ji Qing wiped the wet tears with his fingertips, and he said softly, "It's normal for men and men to be together, they A double cultivation ceremony can be held in the sect, relatives and friends, mountains, rivers, lakes and seas, birds and beasts, and even the way of heaven have all witnessed their union."