59

59. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Everyone in the army fell asleep, Chu Bohong was holding the long sword, and his long eyelashes drooped slightly, covering the dark gloom in his eyes.

"Kill." The voice like a sigh disappeared in the night.

Chu Bohong held the long sword assigned by the army, and his fingers lightly stroked the sharp blade, as if stroking his lover's long hair, and bright red blood flowed from the pulp of his fingers.

The moonlight was cold and sprinkled on the pale face of the young man. He stretched out his hand and wiped his lower lip with his fingers, and a smear of scarlet appeared on his lips.

The ice-cold sword body reflected those phoenix eyes, Chu Bohong picked up the sword and put his blood-stained lips on the sword body, "Did you tell me to kill it?"

No one can answer him.

Chu Bohong held the sword and lay quietly. He didn't want to close his eyes, because once he closed his eyes, there would be scarlet, his parents who died of illness, and the words of the fortune teller.

"He was hit with evil spirits, the main restrains the father, and the partial restrains the mother."

It's all a prophecy.

...

Ji Qing was dressed in white and wearing a hood, to make sure that her cat ears were not exposed, she touched her little butt with her hand, and turned to see if there was any suspicious protrusion under her clothes, and her fluffy tail was obediently hidden. Well, there was nothing tossing about.

Cultivating three tails can indeed transform into a human form, but my human form has become somewhat unqualified, and the cat ears and tail are still kept, which can be said to make the kitten very angry.

The three tails are the cultivation level of Jindan stage. In the mortal world, it is basically the level of loneliness and defeat. Ji Qing only hopes to find the juvenile version of Chu Bohong as soon as possible, and then go back to coax the kitten.

After Ji Qing determined the approximate location, he flew to the army where Chu Bohong was.

Now that the two armies are at war, it is almost as difficult to find Chu Bohong in the crowded crowd.

Then, he suddenly felt a suffocating suffocating aura, which was comparable to the coercion of a demon cultivator, and countless bloody and suppressed auras erupted from a certain point on the battlefield in an instant.

Ji Qing looked at that position, his face sank, and he secretly screamed badly.

Ji Qing flew towards Chu Bohong, his clothes fluttering. He used his spiritual energy to repel all the people around Chu Bohong. At that time, the breeze blew the thin silk under the eaves, revealing Ji Qing's face.

Like a white lotus emerging in the void, all the swords, lights, swords and shadows of the sea of ​​​​blood have lost their color.

Chu Bohong's eyes were blood red and his mind was unclear, but the moment he saw Ji Qing, the savage aura in his eyes faded, and the sword in his hand fell to the ground.

Ji Qing hugged Chu Bohong and flew away from the battlefield.

After reaching a safe place, Ji Qing put Chu Bohong down.

"Who are you?" Chu Bohong asked blankly.

The snow-white and slender hands protruded from the sleeves, and the fingers slowly pointed to Chu Bohong's eyebrows.

Chu Bohong's eyes were still bloodshot, and he opened his eyes and looked at Ji Qing for a split second.

The thin silk under the brim covered Ji Qing's face, but the shocking glance from before was already imprinted in Chu Bohong's mind.