21

21. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

Ji Qing withdrew his hand, glanced coldly at the martial arts instructor, and then turned to look at Lu Qingquan. At this time, the indifference on his face turned into restraint, and his smug eyes seemed to urge Lu Qingquan to praise him quickly.

Lu Qingzhao gave Ji Qing a thumbs up, "It's beyond imagination!"

Ji Qing held back his laughter, but the dimples on his face couldn't help but appear, he snorted softly and swaggered in front of Lu Qingzhao, looking up at him, "Would you like me to teach you? ?" Obviously it was a question, but the tone was very determined.

Lu Qingzhao lowered his head, their faces were very close together, he could see Ji Qing's flawless skin, the eyelashes like a small fan, the extravagant mole between his eyebrows, and the shining phoenix eyes that only reflected his face.

Looking at himself in Ji Qing's eyes, Lu Qingmaru was surprised to find that he was smiling at the moment.

The young master who had not received a response for a long time pouted a little unhappily, stretched out his hand and poked Lu Qing Marsh's shoulder, and asked dissatisfiedly, "Speak~" but his voice was sweet and soft, very similar Acting like a spoiled child is still the act of acting like a little cat with a bad temper who has just been brought home.

"It's an honor, my young master." Lu Qingshou whispered, the man's voice was mellow and magnetic.

Ji Qing took a small step back like a cat with fried fur, glared at Lu Qingmaru, and whispered, "Brother Lu, why do you always like to say that?"

Lu Qingzhuo straightened up, his handsome face was covered with a very gentle and peaceful expression, he stared at Ji Qing and said softly, "So call me my little teacher?"

Ji Qing's small face was wrinkled, and she commented critically: "It's almost the same if you remove the small print."

Lu Qingzhao said with kindness: "Teacher, come and teach me."

Ji Qing happily raised his small head, his curly eyelashes curled up, and the dimples on his face were so sweet that one could drown. He stood on tiptoe, and patted Lu Qingzhuo's shoulder with his long, fair hands, and said energetically, "Come on, do it again, and I'll correct you right away!"

Lu Qingquan started to do fighting movements, and that set of movements was done very smoothly by him, but in Ji Qing's eyes, there were still many deficiencies.

Ji Qing saw a flaw after standing there for a while, so he stepped to Lu Qingshou's side and quickly hit Lu Qingshou's left arm with the back of his hand.

Once Lu Qingquan's movements made Ji Qing unsatisfied again, Ji Qing would beat and beat like a whack-a-mole until he beat Lu Qingquan's movements beautiful and handsome.

However, after the beating, the gopher-kun who was beaten had nothing to do, but the back of the beating young master's hand was red.

When Ji Qing carefully asked the martial arts instructor if he was good at teaching, Lu Qingzhao saw the red back of his hand, and his heart twitched instantly.

It's hard to describe the feeling of that moment. Before seeing Ji Qing, Lu Qingzhao never thought that anyone was more valuable than anyone else, but after meeting Ji Qing, Lu Qingzhao realized that some people just want to be on top of their hearts. Those who are favored, even if they suffer a little grievance, will not do.

Lu Qingzhuo gently took Ji Qing's hand.

Ji Qing's hands were very white, snow-white that didn't look like the sun, and his hands were very beautiful, they didn't seem to be popular, like finely crafted works of art. His skin is tender and tender, so the redness on the back of his hand is particularly noticeable and looks extremely dazzling.