130

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin went back to the room to do their homework after listening to the corner. Zhou Xiujin was still in a dazed state.

"What's wrong?" Ji Qing was ready to be a close brother, and looked at Zhou Xiujin tenderly.

Zhou Xiujin put down the pen, he looked down at the workbook, and said softly, "I'm...very happy." After saying this, he kept his mouth shut, holding the pen and writing his homework quietly.

There was a rustling sound of the pen tip swiping across the paper. Zhou Xiujin's slightly immature voice seemed to have been hidden in his young body for a long time. At this moment, he slowly came out, "Actually, I have a secret."

Ji Qing didn't speak, he held his breath, for fear of disturbing the person in front of him. The child in front of him was like a snail trying to reach out its tentacles to grope the outside world. If there was any disturbance, he would quickly retract into its shell.

"If I grow up, he is still that bad." Zhou Xiujin looked at the paper, he didn't know whether he wanted to tell it or not, he was tremblingly dissecting his unknown heart, "Then one day, I will want......"

"I'm going to kill him with my own hands."

Ji Qing suddenly remembered a rumor he had heard, that the people selected by the main god space have certain standards, one is a genius like Ji Qing, and the other is a bloody desperado.

These two kinds of people are the thugs that the main god space thinks are worth training.

He seemed to know the reason why Zhou Xiujin was selected by the main god space.

If Ji Qing did not appear in this world, then the lives of Yan Hongyu and Zhou Xiujin would be a tragedy. Yan Hongyu's health was so bad, maybe one day, a man would rape her again, and the young Zhou Xiujin witnessed the process of her mother falling to the ground and buried her. The seeds of hatred that had been in my heart for many years finally burst out, and in an instant it grew into a towering tree, breaking the prison of reason.

His hands were stained with blood, and then the light of the Lord God's space enveloped him. This was a call from purgatory, but it was his only salvation.

Ji Qing looked at Zhou Xiujin who was sitting in front of the bedside table. The child was thin and small with no flesh on his body. After saying this, he quickly pursed his lips, like a frightened cub curled up in the corner.

In fact, when he saw Zhou Xiujin for the first time, Ji Qing felt that there was a small beast in front of him that was always frightened. He was covered in thorns, but the soft parts were already full of scars.

Ji Qing stood up, the movement of him getting up was particularly harsh in the silent space, Zhou Xiujin's eyelashes trembled slightly, he wanted to look up at Ji Qing, but was afraid of seeing Ji Qing's back.

For some reason, he just wanted to tell someone those words.

And I just want to listen to Ji Qing.

If he doesn't speak out, those things will slowly rot in his heart, and the rotten and stench will accompany him for the rest of his life.

Some things can be very depressing for a child, especially a sensitive and vulnerable child. The soundproofing of the room was poor. He could hear the sound of men beating and scolding when he was against the wall. The first time he saw Zhang Jiantong beating his mother, he hadn't reacted.

I just felt that there was an enlarged shadow puppet show in front of me. Every movement of the man had a dark shadow, and the suppressed cry of the woman was the soundtrack, and he was the only audience.