20

20. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

The whole family looked at Ji Qing eagerly, with an aura that they wanted to devour the life of bullying Ji Qing.

Ji Qing was stuck for a few seconds, and then a tearful little white face appeared in front of him.

"System, if I understand correctly, is that little white-faced elder who came to apologize?" Ji Qing asked uncertainly.

"Boss, maybe he wants revenge, and then he investigates your identity and finds that he can't be bothered, so he changed it to an apology." The system replied.

Ji Qing, who thought the system's words were very reasonable, suddenly didn't sympathize with the little white face at all. After all, if Ji Qing was a little star with no background...well, he still seemed to be able to rub him against the ground.

Ji Qing blinked, her moist phoenix eyes looked at her family, and said, "Someone touched me today."

Mother Liang patted the coffee table hard, her face instantly gloomy. Liang Hankun pushed the frame, and a cold light flashed across the lens. And Father Liang's elegant face was shrouded in anger, and he said solemnly, "Who is it?"

Ji Qing's heart warmed, he hugged Mother Liang's arm, shook it gently, and put his face on Mother Liang's shoulder, "Mom, I don't know his name."

Mother Liang's expression softened, and she pinched Ji Qing's face helplessly, "It's the junior of the Bai family, Bai Yufeng."

Ji Qing raised her head and smiled at Mother Liang: "Mom, I actually don't have anything to do, I'll be fine." As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Qing was bathed in everyone's eyes that you are too kind.

The grounded Bai Yufeng was still crying and training.

After being loved by the whole family, Ji Qing returned to the room and slumped on the bed. He took out his mobile phone and started to pass the time, typed in Lu Qingshou's name at will, and then... found a lot of black stuff.

In a small well-known forum, there are yin and yang blacks everywhere, from Lu Qingshou who has acted in TV dramas for ten years, and only recently stepped on the shit, to Lu Qingshou who usually shoots a bunch of big-name assistants. , and then when Lu Qingzhuo moved his knife, he was really ugly in his early years...

The vulgar and vicious words made Ji Qing angry like a pufferfish. The angered little fighter grabbed a sunspot and started gushing wildly. After that, Ji Qing was besieged, and a large number of sunspot comments almost drowned Ji Qing.

Ji Qing looked at the phone, took a deep breath, and gritted his teeth: "System, go back!"

The system that was catching the fish was agitated. It was frightened when it saw the ugly big guy. It immediately sneaked into the forum, locked all the sunspots who had blacked Lu Qingzhang, and then fired fire at each sunspot. After a second-

Forum crashed.

Ji Qing snorted, feeling a lot more relaxed. The system said cautiously: "Boss, these are all navy soldiers."

Ji Qing patted his big white legs majestically, and leaked domineeringly: "I'll cover him in the future, if there's a sunspot, you can go back, hum."

The system immediately said yes.

A message was sent from the mobile phone. It was Wang Chen who asked Ji Qing to create a scarf account for work. Ji Qing took a selfie and chose to use it as an avatar. The interface of the scarf just created was very cold and empty.

Wang Chen immediately brushed a batch of fans on Ji Qing and asked Ji Qing to post something at will. Ji Qing thought for a while, picked up "Battle of the Universe" from the shelf, turned to the title page, and came with a photo.

The hand like a work of art is pressing on the page, and there is a correct word in the lower right corner of the writing. I wish Liang Linpeng children's learning and progress, happy every day, followed by the author's signature.

This passage was originally written by Liang Hankun when he went to the signing ceremony and asked the author to write it.

After the photo was sent out, it received likes from zombie fans.

Ji Qing brushed the scarf in a bit of boredom, and suddenly remembered Lu Qingzhao, so he happily found Lu Qingzhao's scarf. Lu Qingquan's scarf headshot is a photo of the magazine cover he took. The man in the photo is wearing a black suit, with a handsome and elegant face.

The scarves that Lu Qingzhuo made were all related to the work content. Ji counted the attention, and then happily saved many pictures of Lu Qingzhuo's activities.

Ji Qing felt that Lu Qingzhao was a very attractive person, with good acting skills, good personality, good looks, good voice, and a good friend.

He couldn't help but do some archaeology, and dug up a video of Lu Qingzhang many years ago. That was a TV series that Lu Qingzhao had just made his debut in. He played the role of the young emperor in it. At that time, his facial features had not yet grown, and there was a greenness between his eyebrows and eyes. He was wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, and he was three points better than the concubine beside him. .

Ji Qing went to look at the variety shows when Lu Qingzheng was still an 18th-tier star. There was a show that asked a question about literature, but Lu Qingquan didn't answer it. When the host laughed, Lu Qing Marsh sat in the answering area with a faint smile, his earlobes flushed.

The barrage swiped through the screen hahaha, and Brother Lu actually had such a shy time. Ji Qing, however, saw with sharp eyes that Lu Qingzhao's fist was clenched at that time.

When he turned off his phone and went to sleep, Lu Qingzhuo's clenched fist and forbearance continued to reverberate in his mind. In the forum, the sunspots that Lu Qingquan said that Lugou didn't graduate from high school and had no culture kept flashing.

I don't know why, but when Ji Qing thought of Heizi's scolding words again at this time, his first reaction was not anger, but a very unfamiliar distress.

When Ji Qing arrived on the set the next day, he saw Lu Qingshou communicating with the martial arts instructor, who was correcting Lu Qingshou's movements, and Lu Qingshou was sweating profusely. There was no fan where they stood, so Lu Qingzhao practiced over and over again, sweating profusely, without any complaints.

When Lu Qingzhao finally finished his practice, Ji Qing seized the opportunity to go up to greet Lu Qingzhao, "Good morning, Brother Lu." He smiled with energy.

Lu Qingzhuo took a sip of water and nodded to Ji Qing.

"Brother Lu, I just watched your practice. I have some suggestions for improvement, which is to make the action look more aura. Do you want to hear it?" When talking about the aura, Ji Qing made a handsome gesture .

The martial arts instructor on the side couldn't help sneering.

Ji Qing turned her head lowly when she heard the sound, her face puffed up like a bun. Lu Qingzhuo stretched out his fingers and poked Ji Qing's bulging cheeks, and said with a smile in Ji Qing's resentful eyes, "Okay, my little master."

Ji Qing patted Lu Qingzhuo's hand away, and he retreated into the open space, rolling up his sleeves, revealing his snow-white forearms.

That was a long time ago, when he received an order from the Lord God to fight against the Zerg. Under the boundless starry sky, he leaped on the battlefield, held the weapon to split the thick carapace, evaded all attacks like a stroll in the courtyard, and then pierced the enemy's body with the most primitive blade, and the blood splashed in the air in a poignant arc, Then, the huge body slammed down in front of him.

Once his brilliance was outstanding, and he was revered as a star in the sky. Once his sins were terrifying and he was feared like a hell Shura.

Ji Qing's hand was in the shape of a sharp blade, and pointed coldly at the martial arts instructor. His dark eyes drooped slightly, and the crow feathers covered all the emotions in his eyes, so that people could only see the end of his eyes and the darkness. 's eyes.

The burly middle-aged man shuddered, and a drop of cold sweat fell from his forehead.