45

45. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

Ji Qing stretched out his hand to Nigel, the soft palm facing up, the pale pink fingertips reminded people of the Epiphyllum that bloomed quietly at midnight in an instant, Ji Qing raised his eyes, and stared at him tenderly with azure blue eyes. Nigel, with a little childishness, said, "Then your Excellency, come and teach me."

Nigel's ears were red, and he was so nervous that he walked in front of Ji Qing hand in hand.

Ji Qing stretched out his hand and put it softly on Nigel's shoulder. From this angle, you can see Ji Qing's collarbone like a cup, and the skin is covered with a glaze of glaze.

Nigel lowered his head and put his arms around Ji Qing's waist, helping Ji Qing to stand up. The mermaid's waist was extremely slender, not enough to hold, and the skin was soft and soft like Nigel had never touched before, like bright clouds and babbling. of running water.

From a distance, it looked as graceful as dancing, the curly golden hair grew to the waist, and the wet tips brushed against the back of Nigel's hand, like a feather flicking, causing a tingling itch.

Ji Qing's whole body was attached to Nigel's body. Nigel was a head taller than him. This height is the most suitable height for kissing. It's a pity that Nigel was wearing a cold mask. Ji Qing raised his head and could only see To those quiet and deep dark green eyes.

The person hugging him was as hard as a stone, and even the teaching instructions were stumbling, "Stand your legs straight." Nigel whispered.

Ji Qing showed a meaningful smile where Nigel couldn't see it, like a sneaky cat, with his snow-white arms around Nigel's neck, he looked at Nigel with a frown. Er, said aggrievedly: "Your Excellency, my feet are soft~"

Nigel froze in place and didn't make a sound, so nervous that he was at a loss.

Ji Qing slowly grabbed Nigel's hand and covered the wizard's calloused palms on the half-length cloak. The scorching temperature could be felt through the thin cloth. Ji Qing asked softly in a long tone, "Is it very soft?"

He held Nigel's hand without much effort, and he could easily break free, but Nigel's fingers just trembled undetectably, and he didn't struggle too much.

Ji Qing's other hand was still hooked on Nigel's neck. He raised his slender neck, brought his lips to Nigel's ear, and said with a low laugh, "Your Excellency, why are your ears so red?"

The snorted breath spit on the incantation-covered skin, and a flush of red rose across the pale skin.

Ji Qing released and grabbed Nigel's hand, so Nigel's hand slid down the cloak without support and stopped on Snow White's knee.

Nigel withdrew his hand like an electric shock. His reaction was so great that he even withdrew the hand that had been around Ji Qing's waist.

Ji Qing lowered his head and hooked his lips, then sighed and slumped weakly, Nigel hurried up and hugged Ji Qing.

Ji Qing unhurriedly lay on Nigel's arms, slowly touched Nigel's chest with his hand, lowered his head and put his ears to his chest, he closed his eyes and lowered his voice jujudo: "Your Excellency, your heart , dance so fast."

Nigel hugged Ji Qing stiffly all over his body. His body was tense. To be fair, hugging Nigel was not as comfortable as holding a pillow, but the difference between the two was spiritual pleasure. Ji Qing looked at Nigel. The fluttering eyelashes couldn't help but want to laugh.

But Ji Qing hadn't forgotten that there was a mimosa in front of him, so he couldn't push it too far, or he would shrink into a ball and ignore others.

Ji Qing rubbed his cheek lightly on Nigel's chest, and said obediently, "Your Excellency, why don't you continue to teach me?"