51. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

"Your mission is to get enough spirit stones." The system said respectfully.

Ji Qing's dizziness was heavy, and his whole body was weak. A feeling of weakness that had never been seen before enveloped him. He didn't even have the strength to open his eyes, so he could only lie on the ground softly.

Ji Qing opened his eyes with all his willpower, and what he saw was a huge grotto. There were dense cracks on the grotto, and those cracks were sword marks, exuding a fierce sword energy, and the heavy coercion was faint from the sword energy. It was revealed that one could imagine how powerful the person who left the sword mark was.

Ji Qing was lying on a cobblestone that looked like white jade, and a steady stream of spiritual energy leaked from the cobblestone. These auras wrapped around him, allowing him to gradually regain his strength. This cobblestone is the essence of the entire spiritual vein, and this grotto is a section of a huge spiritual vein.

On the white jade-like boulder, you can vaguely see Ji Qing's current appearance, which is a soft and cute white kitten.

Ji Qing opened his mouth in confusion, and let out a thin and weak meow.

Although Ji Qing always thought he was cute, it would be too much to make him a cat.

"System, get out of here! What the hell is this!" Ji Qing said frantically.

Under the roar of the boss, the system rolled out and scrambled out, and explained tremblingly: "Big, boss, don't be angry, there is a reason, you mobilized too many abilities in the previous world. , so this time I have to choose an advanced world. I... I am just an old-age care system, and I don't have much contact with the advanced world. This world is the world with the best conditions I can pick. Don't be mad at me, boss, I-I'm a little cowardly."

This is a fantasy Xianxia interface, and Ji Qing's identity is the ancient spirit beast Nine Lives Cat. He is an ancient great spiritual pet. Before the ancient great power passed the immortal calamity, he set up an inheritance here.

Transcending the Immortal Tribulation, if the transcendence is successful, it will shatter the void and reach a higher interface, and if it fails, it will fall.

The last great master found a spiritual vein before transcending the calamity, cut a grotto in the center of the spiritual vein, put his spiritual pets, exercises, and various resources here, and then went to transcend the calamity.

If he succeeds in transcending the calamity, the Nine Lives Cat will also ascend with him. If he fails to transcend the calamity, the Nine Lives Cat will also fall.

Unfortunately, this ancient great master did not survive the immortal tribulation in the end.

The reason why the nine-life cat is called the nine-life cat is not that it has nine lives, but that the higher its cultivation level, the more tails it has. His memory became extremely weak and could easily be killed by someone.

Therefore, the ancient master created an extremely safe environment for the nine-life cat. After thousands of years, the nine-life cat was successfully resurrected and became the appearance of Ji Qing.

Ji Qing now only has one tail, which is equivalent to a cultivator in the Qi refining period.

Two tails are equal to the foundation-building stage of the human race, three tails are the Jindan stage, four tails are the Yuanying stage, five tails are the soul-transforming stage, six tails are the virtuous stage, seven tails are the integration stage, and eight tails are the Mahayana stage. When you have nine tails, it is the day the Broken Void stepped into the fairyland.