76

76. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

As soon as Aldrich went out, he met Bai Yu. Bai Yu's expression was quite ugly. There was almost a substantial anger in his eyes. Under such anger, even the ordinary people's fear of orcs was forcibly suppressed by anger. He said coldly with a sarcastic tone: "Is that how Your Excellency Marshal completes his mission?"

Aldridge didn't refute, he whispered: "Sorry."

Bai Yu let out a sneer, "Your Excellency Marshal, who claims to be not interested in any amateur, is he going to overthrow his remarks today?"

Aldrich's eyes were deep, and he couldn't see any emotions, and his tone didn't have a trace of ups and downs, and he couldn't hear any joy, anger, sorrow, and joy, and he calmly said to Bai Yu: "Yes, today I want to correct what I once said. , I Aldridge will not be interested in anyone in the future, except the person in my arms."

Aldrich's icy golden eyes met Bai Yu's eyes widened from anger, and he continued, "I'll beg myself, please take good care of him."

When Aldrich said the end, he looked down at the person in his arms, Ji Qing was still covered by Aldrich's military uniform, so Aldridge lowered his head at this moment and could only see a group under the dark military uniform. His eyes are deep, and when he gazes down at the moment, there is a kind of tenderness.

This kind of tenderness also filled the golden eyes without any emotion, making those eyes look like the sun was shining on the lake, and the broken golden light was all sprinkled on the sparkling lake.

This is so different from Aldrich's usual image that Bai Yu was speechless for a while.

Aldrich put Ji Qing in Bai Yu's office room and left without saying a word.

He didn't take the coat away. Ji Qing even put his coat on the reclining chair. Aldrich never lifted his coat and looked at Ji Qing again.

When Aldrich left, Ji Qing slowly pulled down his jacket to reveal his small head. He and the only person in the room, Bai Yu, looked into each other's eyes.

Bai Yu had prepared a belly of comforting words, after all, as any amateur, the most important period of washing the marrow was disrupted like this, and his emotions must be very broken.

But when he saw Ji Qing's face, he forgot to speak for a while. He has seen many good-looking amateurs. In fact, he was very good-looking when he was young, but there has never been anyone who can rely on looks alone. , gave him such a big impact.

If he hadn't already had a family, he might have been really moved.

"It really is a perfect marrow wash." Bai Yu murmured.

The strength of an amateur is directly proportional to his appearance, and a person with such appearance is naturally at a certain level of strength.

The young amateur in front of him has really experienced a perfect new life. From the beginning to the end, there is almost nothing the same as before. His appearance has completely changed, and even the color of his hair and eyes has also changed, turning into an incomparably mysterious black.

This kind of black reminded him of the vast universe, the endless starry sky.

Ji Qing put Aldrich's coat on, he was wearing a bathrobe inside and a military uniform outside, and the clothes were matched nondescriptly, but seeing his face like this, everyone would think that everything was harmonious.

Bai Yu smiled apologetically, "I'll go get you a dress."

After Ji Qing changed his clothes, Bai Yu asked Ji Qing to lie down in a device to identify his level of mental power.

When the appraisal result came out, it was an unexpected and reasonable SSS grade. Bai Yu stared at the appraisal result in a daze, and then smiled slowly.

He looked at Ji Qing gently and said, "Congratulations, you have become the first SSS-level amateur in the Federation."

"You will be fully protected by the Federation, and you will have extremely high authority. These authority are even above the law. Of course, these things are things in the future. Now, you have to choose a new name for yourself. "

"Please tell me, what is your new name?" Bai Yu looked at Ji Qing, his eyes filled with unnamed light, as if he was looking at a hope that finally came.

"Ji Qing." The young amateur replied.

Ji Qing has no parents in this body. His father died because of his research on wormholes, and his mother was too sad and followed his father.

Ji Qing led a new identity home. He returned to his new home. The security factor of the place where he originally lived was already very high. Now the Federation has replaced him with a more secure residence. The orc who sent him back and came to pick him up also The difference, except for the red-eyed driver, was replaced by a beast-type orc.

Sonia drove tremblingly, because it is well known that amateurs are afraid of beast-type orcs, so the Federation needs a herbivorous orc to join the protection team. Team of beasts.

Sonia comforted herself that the wolves, tigers and leopards in all directions are not scary. You see, the amateurs he wants to protect are very calm, their expressions are normal, and even the slightly raised curvature of the lower jaw is exactly the same as before.

No ordinary person is afraid, what are you afraid of? !

...But that amateur is too calm! Besides, why do I think he is more terrifying than the other orcs around? !

As a Rabbit Orc with an exceptionally keen intuition, Sonia guessed the truth at this moment.

Ji Qing got out of the car without changing his face, was escorted by everyone into the luxurious new home, and then lay on the bed a little tired.

This time, he was tired not only physically, but also mentally and mentally, and now he just wanted to get a good night's sleep.

Before going to bed, Ji Qing turned on his light brain and checked Aldridge's information. After seeing a long list of the other side's powerful military exploits, he also saw the words of the other side's famous Federation.

"I'm not interested in any amateurs."

After a while, Ji Qing's uncontrollable laughter came from the room.