115. Aldridge Extra Story

Chaos Year 856, 6.15, sunny

Dad said he and Mom were going on an interstellar trip and told me to take care of myself in the military academy. They probably thought I didn't know, and simply said I was going to interstellar travel. But how could a marshal resign when the future is brightest for simple travel.

They were looking for a way to save me.

When the first manic period came, my dad injected me with depressants, but there was no relief. I have no memory of that time. When I woke up, I was in the hospital bed. After returning from the hospital, my parents were always in a bad mood.

They told me that it had nothing to do with it, but I knew that I should not live long. Orcs who cannot be appeased by ordinary people can live up to thirty-four years old, and I am twelve years old now, and can live up to twenty-two years.

My parents will be sad when I die. Then write a diary. You can leave the diary to your parents in the future. When they are thinking of me, they can look at the diary and miss me.

Mom and Dad, I love you.

Chaos Year 856, 7.1, Light Rain

I had a video call with my mom and dad. My mom said that she bought me a lot of gifts, which have been sent, and I will receive the gifts in two weeks. Kind of looking forward to gifts.

Chaos Year 856, 8.14, sunny

No one came to the parent-teacher meeting. Fire Lion called his parents. Is he so obsessed with snitching? I just didn't control myself and sent my classmates to the hospital. The manic period came, and I was really irritable, like a fire or a medicine keg that exploded at one point. Whoever told that kid to provoke me every day, he deserved it.

Chaos Year 856, 8.16, Yin

I received a gift from my mother, a mermaid sound box that can sing. My mother said that it is made of mermaid bones, and it will make good music at night. I fall asleep listening to this song, and the quality of sleep is good a little.

Chaos year 856, 9.23, overcast

I kind of miss my parents.

...

Chaos Year 862, 3.26, Yin

I joined the army.

Chaos Year 862, 5.6, sunny

The manic period came last week, and I was locked in an iron cage by the captain for a week. Although I don't have the memory of that time, it still feels embarrassing. The whole team can see me in the cage, like a beast with no intelligence.

Heard I was fed raw meat during that time because I don't eat cooked food and biscuits.

Mania is so disgusting.

Chaos year 862, 10.27, overcast

This manic period hurts me. When the manic period came, he lost control and bit Adonis' ear. Adonis has always wanted to be a little black face who was taken care of by a rich woman, and my bite basically ruined his dream. I paid him all the pocket money for so many years, and he seemed quite happy.

I should be happy too, after all, everything is fine.

But... very weak and disgusting. What is the difference between a person who cannot control himself and a beast?

Chaos Year 862, 11.4, Xiaoxue

I made a first-class service.

Chaos Year 863, 5.24, sunny

I became the youngest second lieutenant in the Commonwealth.

Chaos Year 863, 10.13, Yin

I spent this manic period in a closed dungeon. Ordinary iron chains couldn't trap me at all, so I'll have to change to stronger chains next time. I found that pain could keep me barely awake, which was a pleasant surprise.