58

58. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

When the kitten had the ability to survive on its own, it was kicked out of the house by the mother cat.

Ji Qing and the two tearful Chu Bohong left this familiar cave together. Chu Bohong was a little down, and he whispered: "Xiaoxue, we will only have two cats in the future."

Ji Qing quickly licked Chu Bohong before pretending that nothing had happened, and said, "Don't worry, I have everything, what are you afraid of?"

Chu Bohong's originally depressed mood was swept away. He has always been a very easy-going kitty. There is nothing unhappy that Ji Qing's licking can't handle. If there are, there are two.

"I like Xiaoxue the most~" Chu Bohong confessed happily.

Ji Qing didn't open his head, and hummed: "I know, I like you the most too."

After receiving the response, Chu Bohong was so happy that he took off. The two of them found a new cave together. Chu Bohong also brought many colorful stones and put them in the cave for decoration.

The two kittens hunted together, licked each other, ran to flutter butterflies in spring, slept under the shade of trees in summer, and went to the fields to steal corn in autumn. They had a very sweet life.

Soon after Lari arrived, Ji Qing and Chu Bochong went to catch the voles together, and gained a little bit of the power of faith. It was amazing that Ji Qing's second tail also grew out.

Chu Bohong leaned forward in surprise and touched Ji Qingxin's growing tail with his paw.

Ji Qing slapped Chu Bohong's little paw away fiercely, and said, "Don't touch my tail!"

Chu Bohong blinked innocently and said, "Xiaoxue..."

"Hey, why do you have two tails?" A young man walked up to Ji Qing and asked in surprise.

Ji Qing raised her eyes and saw that the boy's appearance was like being struck by lightning, because that human boy was simply the childhood version of Chu Bohong. Although his facial features were not fully developed, he could vaguely see that he would be handsome with sword eyebrows and stars in the future.

The young man squatted in front of Ji Qing and wanted to reach out and touch Ji Qing, but Ji Qing took a step back and avoided his hand.

The cat version of Chu Bohong bared his teeth at the young man, and the innocent and harmless appearance he had been showing in front of Ji Qing completely disappeared. His blue eyes were like ice, and a faint evil spirit flashed in them.

The teenager scratched his head, looked at Ji Qing cautiously, and said, "My name is Chu Bohong, and I have no ill intentions towards you."

"Are you a big monster?" The boy's eyes were clear and curious.

Ji Qing turned to look at Chu Bohong who looked like a kitten beside him, and then glanced at the juvenile version of Chu Bohong in front of him, feeling that his worldview had been greatly impacted.

"System, what the hell is this situation? How can there be two Chu Bohongs?" Ji Qing said frantically.

"Maybe this is the real content of the trial?" the system was uncertain.

The cat version of Chu Bohong is very hostile to the juvenile version of Chu Bohong. His back is arched, his whole body is blown up, and his claws are exposed. He looks like he wants to bite the boy in front of him to death.

Seeing that the cat version of Chu Bohong was in a wrong state, Ji Qing ignored the boy in front of him and disappeared into the forest with the kitten.