9

9. The zombie emperor and his reserves

Under Ji Qing's prompt, everyone avoided the place where the zombies were densely packed and quickly arrived at the destination. This is an underground supermarket. There is a truck parked in front of the supermarket. There are two men in the car. It seems that they should be a team that came out to do a task.

Song Xici asked Ji Qing and Cao Wushang to stay in the car to guard, and everyone else went into the supermarket. Ji Qing originally wanted to follow him into the supermarket, but was opposed by everyone in the team, so Ji Qing had to sit quietly in the car.

Ji Qing opened the car window and stuck his head out in a daze with boredom. A yellow-haired man on the opposite truck also pulled down the window and stared at Ji Qing with his eyes fixed on Ji Qing. The scorching gaze made Ji Qing raise his eyes to look at the other side, only to see the yellow-haired smiling extremely greasy.

"Little baby~" Huang Mao's mouth cracked open, his thick lips slowly squirmed, and the light in his triangular eyes was about to shoot out. Huang Mao not only shouted like this, but his fingers also simulated some kind of indescribable movement, making it clear. Bullying Ji Qing.

There was another man in the car who was holding his head. He had a gun on his body and his face was resolute. He frowned slightly when he saw Huang Mao's appearance, but he didn't stop it, but watched on.

"System, I've been molested." Ji Qing's tone was a little gloomy, his mouth twitched, and he let out a sneer, "The last person who treated me like this, the grass on the grave has grown two meters high."

The system silently shrinks itself into a ball.

Cao Wushang, who had been keeping a close eye on Ji Qing, felt chills all over his body at this moment. He was very sensitive to danger and suddenly began to sympathize with Huang Mao opposite.

The smile at the corner of Ji Qing's mouth became bigger and bigger, but his eyebrows and eyes were extremely cold. He compared his hand to the shape of a gun and shot Huang Mao. When he retracted his hand, Ji Qing also blinked playfully.

Huang Mao scolded lightly, and his expression was very excited and excited. He opened the car door cursingly, and with Ji Qing's inhuman hearing, he could hear the words "sao | goods" on Huang Mao's mouth.

So the fake smile on Ji Qing's face grew brighter. He turned his head to face Cao Wushang, the smirk he was wearing was instantly removed, and the coldness and cruelty in his eyes were like a beast that could break out of the cage at any time.

"Go and get rid of that stupid head." Ji Qing whispered softly as if she was talking about love.

Cao Wushang felt a chill on his back, his mind went blank, he instinctively made the best response, and immediately lowered his head and said yes.

Huang Mao's impatient footsteps came, one step, two steps... When he walked to the car window, Ji Qing caught his heavy breathing and faint dead breath.

Ji Qing shrank back slightly as if shy, he squeezed his throat, squeezed out a soft and weak tone, and said a little timidly: "Who, who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Huang Yucong."

Huang Mao's hand pressed against the car window, and lustful and evil eyes glanced at Ji Qing's whole body greedily, before licking his lips, he said excitedly: "Fuck, you are Song Xici's little lover"

Ji Qing helplessly avoided the opponent's hand, pretending to be more innocuous, "You, since you know that I'm from Brother Xi Ci, why don't you hurry up!"

"Brother Xici, why do you have such a small mouth? Who gave me a wink just now, did you also hook up with Song Xici?" Huang Mao put his hand into the car and wanted to touch Ji Qing, "You might as well follow me. I'm the second-in-command of the Flying Knife Team, and I will definitely take care of you."

At this time, Cao Wushang opened the car door and walked out. When Huang Mao heard the movement, he thought that Cao Wushang was going to deal with him, but found that Cao Wushang was just standing far away, and his expression became clear and wild.

"You see that your teammates don't want to save you." He said and reached out to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing's long eyelashes trembled like butterfly wings, and tearfully raised her eyes to look at Huang Mao. There seemed to be a pool of autumn water in her apricot eyes, which was fragile even a gentle breeze would hurt. Huang Yucong took a breath, and even forgot what he had thought of in his mouth.

All his eyes were on Ji Qing's delicate face, as well as Ji Qing's graceful raised hand, only to see the white palm suddenly enlarged in front of him, and with a snap, Huang Congyu's face was slapped aside.

The pain stimulated the dull nerves, Huang Congyu covered her face and said in disbelief, "You, you actually hit me!"

Ji Qing put his hand down, still looking as fragile as a porcelain doll, but that delicate temperament was swept away, his almond eyes swept Huang Congyu coldly: "You still have to pick the time"

"Stupid."

Huang Congyu was so angry that the veins on his forehead jumped up. He opened the car door and rushed to grab Ji Qing's collar——

Ji Qing released the restrained breath from his body, and the huge pressure completely enveloped Huang Congyu. The absolute level suppression made Huang Congyu sweaty, kneeling on the ground with a soft plop, and his skin quickly turned white from sallow.

Ji Qing's shoes stepped directly on Huang Congyu's head, his delicate ankles twisted, and Huang Congyu's face was pressed against the ground and rubbed hard.

At the same time, Cao Wushang also subdued the board in the other car.

Ji Qing sat lazily, with an indifferent expression, as if looking at a piece of garbage. "Are you the second-in-command of the Flying Knives?"

"Yes, yes." Huang Congyu trembled with fear, which made Ji Qing think that he had stepped on a bug that was struggling to repair.

"Tell me all about the Flying Knife Team." Ji Qing ordered.

"Most of the Flying Knives are from Major Wu, and I'm from Dr. Xu. Dr. Xu provides those people with potions and turns them into power users. In exchange, the people from Major Wu will help us. The first thing The matter is to catch Song Xici." Huang Congyu stretched out his hand to grab his neck, but his eyes were filled with despair and madness that he could not control.

Ji Qing stepped firmly on Huang Congyu's head, "Go on."

"Dr. Xu found that Song Xici seemed to have the ability to come back from the dead. When Song Xici was an ordinary person, he was pushed to the brink of death by others, but he suddenly came back to life and has supernatural abilities. So the doctor wanted to This time, let Song Xici experience a near-death experience again, so let's trick Song Xici into this underground supermarket." Huang Congyu bit her lip desperately, preventing herself from saying the following words.

All of a sudden, Ji Qing's heart was hanging like a volley, and his uneasy emotions spread wildly, almost strangling his throat, "Why did you deceive him here?" Ji Qing lowered his head and asked in a dream.

"Because, because..." Huang Congyu's eyes widened, her blue face twisted into a ball, "Because we were in the supermarket, full of explosives and drugs."