80

80. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing couldn't help but smile when he got off the star network, "System, Aldridge can still send emojis."

"It's really Shibie's admiration for three days. It's over. He is so cute that I really want to tease him." Ji Qing climbed into the bed and whispered in the dark, "Mr. Tiger Lovely, good night."

When he woke up the next morning, Ji Qing began to implement his own plan to flirt with Han. He has flirted with so many worlds, and he has very rich practical and theoretical experience.

Ji Qing specially found a large white shirt today. He unbuttoned the front two buttons to reveal his collarbone, then sat in front of the blank wall and turned on the photography function that comes with the light brain.

The camera is above Ji Qing, Ji Qing hugged his knees and raised his eyes to the class, showing a sweet smile, his eyes narrowed cutely, the long upper eyelashes were intertwined with the lower eyelashes, and his mouth opened wide. The corners of his mouth rose slightly, and a small pear nest emerged sweetly.

Ji Qing looked at himself in the camera, and felt that something was missing, so the pink pen drew two pink horizontal lines on the smiling apple muscle, two horizontal lines on the left and two horizontal lines on the right, with pink against Ji Qing's The skin is as white as milk.

The camera took hundreds of pictures, and Ji Qing's face was almost frozen with laughter. After the shooting, Ji Qing picked out the cutest one, and then found out the emoji that Aldridge sent yesterday. It's like this (≧▽≦), Ji Qing put the emoji P next to the photo, then opened Xingwang, and all of a sudden he saw the message sent to him by Mr. Huhushengwei.

Ji Qing didn't open the chat first, he found his personal space, created a group for Huhushengwei himself, and then posted the photo with the text "Cute emoticons make people feel better, listen. Saying that people who are cute can also make people feel better~".

Then Ji Qing clicked on the chat software, and after seeing the message from Aldridge, there was still an emoji like (≧▽≦) in the message, Ji Qing also showed a cute smile like an emoji, "I'm looking forward to it. How does Aldridge look at this emoji when he sees my photo."

...

Let's turn back the time, go back to last night, and go back to Mr. Tiger's lovely perspective--

The big tiger has no humanity at all. He wakes up the innocent guards extremely cruelly in the middle of the night. Under the coercion and lure of "give me a little money for the treasure book" and "if the method doesn't work, you won't use it to go to work tomorrow." talk.

- Love Collection? Marshal, have you met someone you like?

The big tiger replied coldly, "Yeah." Then the tiger stared at the line, thinking coldly in his heart, I won't tell you that he praised me for being cute.

--Did the marshal know each other on the star network, or did he know each other in reality?

Big Tiger fell into contemplation. The first intersection between him and Ji Qing was in real life, but it was completely black history. He couldn't say it, so he avoided the important point and said lightly: "Now chatting on the star network."

--Then let me first tell the marshal how to chat

The big tiger's eyes lit up, and he quickly replied, "Yeah."

--First of all, the content of our chat is divided into two categories, one is superficial topic, the other is deep topic, superficial topic is "have you eaten", "good morning", "what are you doing" and other non-painful topics, And deep topics are more in-depth topics such as "what do you think about love" and "what are your plans for your future life". If we want to pursue others, we must try our best to turn superficial topics into deep topics