52

52. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

The inheritance has been opened, and all the cultivation bases of the God Transformation stage and below can enter the Lingshan.

And as long as Ji Qing thought about it, he could see all the immortal cultivators who came in through the formation.

The first person to come in was a monk in the spiritual transformation period, with a black face and a strong suit. His magic weapon was a purple bow and arrow, and there were lightning flashes on his long bow.

All immortal cultivators who enter the barrier will be sent to Wanjian Pavilion, where there are countless spirit swords. Immortal cultivators must choose one of those swords as their weapon. In the entire inheritance, they can only use the sword they choose. , can not use other magic weapons.

After the black-faced cultivator understood the rules, his already black face became even darker. His natal weapon was a bow. If it was replaced by a sword, his strength would be greatly weakened.

But when you come to inheritance, you must abide by the rules.

Looking around, it is a dense long sword, with cold light flashing on the sword, and the cold stars are dotted, like an endless starry sky.

The higher the sword, the better the quality. The long sword at the top is the magic weapon of Lingyun's life, Yunxiao Sword, it is the king of swords, and all the long swords take it as the end point and spread out in a fan shape. .

The black-faced cultivator took a fancy to Yunxiao Sword at a glance, he leaped up, and decided to take down the long sword.

However, when the black-faced cultivator was about to touch the hilt of the sword, the long sword suddenly burst into a ferocious sword energy and slashed towards the black-faced cultivator in an instant. A trace of fear flashed in the black-faced cultivator's eyes. The attack was as fast as lightning, and he couldn't dodge in time. After being hit, he spat out a mouthful of blood and fell from the air.

Swords also have spirits. They are the gentlemen among weapons, and they must never be humiliated. Once they recognize their masters, they will follow them forever.

This Yunxiao sword is the magic weapon of Lingyun's life. I don't know why I put it here. Lingyun has long since fallen, and there is no second person in the world who can pick up this long sword.

The black-faced real man had to retreat, took another long sword, and then threw himself into the trial.

Ji Qing was lying on the big white jade bed, wagging his tail lazily, watching the black-faced cultivator's every move through a mirror formed by a formation.

He deeply covered his face with his pink paws and said, "Spicy eyes."

If he had that Yunxiao Sword, he would definitely rather die than give in, after all, the former owner was too good. When the inheritance started, Ji Qing saw the phantom of Lingyun's real person. The other party's sword eyebrows were bright and handsome, and he could crush this black-faced cultivator in terms of appearance.

And the black-faced cultivator had such hot eyes, and the reason why Ji Qing still insisted on watching it was because no one else came in this barrier. Ji Qing was so bored that he grew mushrooms and could only play with his own tail.

After playing with the tail for a while, he raised his head to see if a new monk appeared in the mirror in front of him, and carefully analyzed the possibility that the other party was Nigel.

More and more cultivators came in, and many cultivators had thought about the Yunxiao sword. Among them, there was a sword cultivator who was in the Spirit Transformation stage. Injured by sword qi.