104

104. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing closed the diary and looked at the little white tiger on the right. The little white tiger turned over at some point and kicked the little quilt over.

He was lying on the big pillow, his small head rested on the two fluffy claws, and when he was sleeping, a snot bubble came out and swayed in the air, when Ji Qing thought that the snot bubble was going to When it broke, the little white tiger slowly sucked back the snot bubble.

Ji Qing looked at the little white tiger quietly, then reached out and touched his head lightly, and said softly, "I will spoil you as the happiest little white tiger in the world."

He leaned over slowly and put a kiss on Little White Tiger's forehead, "How about you, Little Aldrich?"

Small snot bubbles came out again, maybe this was a soft answer.

Ji Qing turned off the bedside lamp and entered a sweet dreamland with the little white tiger.

The next morning, Ji Qing was woken up by a kiss. When he opened his eyes, he saw a fluffy little head, a little white tiger sitting on his chest, with wet golden eyes, looking at him sweetly.

"Give me a good morning kiss?" Ji Qing smiled and blew a kiss to the little white tiger, "Hey, this is your good morning kiss."

The little white tiger was hit by the blowing kiss, so excited that he could not stand still, and fell on the bed with a bang, he turned over with difficulty, looked up at Ji Qing, and then opened his mouth stupidly.

The young man in front of him took off his pajamas and pajamas, revealing his snow-white body. He was very white, so white that it looked like a warm jade emitting a soft glow.

At this moment, Xiao Baihu suddenly had a concept of beauty, and he looked up blankly at the slender and straight back and the slender waist. Soft black hair fell down her snow-white shoulders, as if these two colors were the only ones left in the world.

Ji Qing changed her clothes and turned to see the silly little white tiger. For Ji Qing, Xiao Baihu is just a child who doesn't understand anything now, and changing clothes in front of him is no different from that in front of cats and dogs.

Ji Qing only thought that Little White Tiger's dazed appearance was because he had just woken up. He held Little White Tiger in his arms and said softly, "Tiger cute baby, we're going to brush our teeth."

The little white tiger was hugged by Ji Qing and roared softly.

Ji Qing carried Little White Tiger to the sink, took out a cartoon toothbrush, squeezed strawberry-flavored toothpaste on Little White Tiger, and said, "Ah, open your mouth."

The little white tiger obediently opened his small mouth, Ji Qing patiently brushed the little white tiger's teeth, and then let the little white tiger smear off the foam.

After washing the little white tiger, Ji Qing also briefly washed it, and then took out royal high-grade deep-sea fish oil and a cute little comb to treat the little white tiger's hair.

Ji Qing first found a clean large towel, folded the large towel, then put the little white tiger on it, and then scooped out a small piece of fish oil with a small spoon. .

Ji Qing put the fish oil in the palm of his hand, kneaded it apart, turned it into a sticky paste, and then rubbed the fish oil on the little white tiger.

The palm first opened from the small head. When the small head was pressed, the little white tiger's golden eyes narrowed lazily and obediently. Ji Qing's palm reached the smooth front back, and the little white tiger moved forward actively, cooperating with Ji Qing. touch.