79

79. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Aldrich was stunned for a while, and he felt a sense of timidity in a trance, and then there was a strong desire to see each other immediately.

Just watching the live broadcast, that amateur won't notice him, won't notice him who has done something wrong.

Aldridge felt a little lost when he thought about it this way. His ears drooped down, and his dark golden eyes were all helpless after he did something wrong.

Not even the toughest battle has left him so helpless.

After finally meeting someone he likes, he actually screwed it all up. Aldrich clicked the link in a low mood and was extremely uneasy, and his golden eyes stared at the screen without blinking. He first saw the live broadcast room. name.

"Ji Qing." Aldridge whispered these two words, and his golden eyes were shining like a beam of light.

A pair of beautiful hands appeared on the screen, and those hands held a golden round cake with chopsticks.

In the interstellar era, few people have seen chopsticks. The common tableware is knife and fork. Chopsticks are considered to be tableware only used by some old-fashioned nobles with special table manners.

But the man on the screen was obviously very skilled. The pitch-black chopsticks were the same color as his exposed hair. The screen didn't show Ji Qing's upper half of his face. Only Aldridge knew that the man's eyes were too. Such a quiet and mysterious black.

Aldridge's always impetuous and restless heart suddenly calmed down at this moment, the light on the screen shone on his handsome and cold face, the fluffy tiger ears suddenly trembled happily, and Aldridge reached out to hold the tiger He pressed his ear back, and then sat upright and watched the live broadcast.

The man on the screen opened his lips and bit his teeth on the golden pumpkin pie. He chewed and ate half of the pumpkin pie, then nodded contentedly, and said in a sweet and soft voice, "Very much. Sweet and delicious!"

Because the pumpkin pie was fried, it was a little greasy, and the man stuck out his tongue and licked his lower lip, so that the pale pink lips showed a crystal sheen, like strawberry-flavored jelly.

Aldridge swallowed, his expression still serious and serious, but his tail popped out uncontrollably, and then wagged desperately in the air.

Aldridge withdrew his tiger tail expressionlessly and watched the video seriously.

Someone was frantically swiping gifts on the barrage. Aldrich saw that the most expensive gift was 100 million star coins, so he smashed one billion out of the barrage without changing his face, and sent a barrage message "Thinking about it". eat".

Aldridge looked at the man on the screen with some anticipation. In fact, he knew that Ji Qing might not respond, because someone had thrown a lot of money just now, and Ji Qing was just slowly eating the pumpkin pie. The light did not leave those barrages a glance.

But Aldridge didn't know what he was looking forward to now. He held his breath in anticipation, and there was a sense of breathlessness and tension.

During the short and extremely long wait, Aldrich looked at the person on the screen and smiled slightly, and a very shallow pear vortex appeared at the corner of his mouth, like a halo of pearls, and the room was full of brilliance.

"Thank you very much for the gift from Huhushengwei, the pumpkin pie is really delicious." Ji Qing said with a smile.

In an instant, countless fireworks seemed to explode in Aldrich's mind. Those fireworks burst into the air, and all his tiger ears and tiger tails burst out with joy and joy. .