60

60. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

"Meow Meow Meow!" Be polite to your kitty backstage!

Ji Qing put a paw on Chu Bohong's mouth, and the pink and tender little meat pad pressed Chu Bohong's soft lips by the way, he licked Chu Bohong's jaw forcefully, and stared at him with azure blue eyes. Chu Bohong.

When the illusion was shattered, Ji Qing noticed the action of Huanlingmen to kick Chu Bohong out. He tampered with the rules super fiercely, forcibly found a big loophole, and then stuffed Chu Bohong inside.

"Meow meow meow meow meow~" You don't even know how great I am? Why don't you praise me!

Chu Bohong's dark eyes filled with a smile, and the way he focused on Ji Qing coincided with the weak kitten in his memory, and Ji Qing's heart suddenly became very soft.

The kitten kissed Chu Bohong's forehead at a lightning-quick speed, and then pretended that nothing had happened, looked away from the little head, and looked into the distance arrogantly.

Chu Bohong laughed, stretched out his hand and touched Ji Qing's back, and then saw a little surprised, "Why do you have three tails?"

Ji Qing turned his head and patted the two extra tails with his paws in surprise. He didn't expect that he had only entered the Phantom Spirit Gate, and he could actually increase his cultivation so much.

The three tails is the cultivation base of Jindan period. His current cultivation base is similar to that of Chu Bohong, but in the inheritance, Ji Qing is the top existence, and he can hit ten Chu Bohongs on the ground.

Ji Qing happily hugged his little tail, and counted the cherished ones one by one. The three white and soft little tails slowly wagged back and forth, Chu Bohong couldn't help but touched one of them.

The little tail had not been touched for a long time, Chu Bohong's fingers lightly rubbed the snow-white soft fur, Ji Qing's waist softened, and he punched Chu Bohong angrily with a small fist.

Chu Bohong didn't change his face, his expression was serious as if he was thinking about national affairs, but his hand followed Ji Qing's tail slowly to the base of his tail, and he used his fingers to carefully circle around the base of his tail, gently dialing with his fingertips. The slender soft hair is opened, and the fingering is as light as a dragonfly, and as delicate as water milled tofu.

Ji Qing's calf twitched comfortably, his feet turned upside down, his white belly exposed, and weak meowing was intermittently emitted.

After waiting for a while, Ji Qing got up softly, turned his face and took away his little tail without recognizing anyone, hugged his little tail like a little rich man, and scolded Chu Bohong fiercely and meowing. Bochum's perverted behavior is deeply disdain.

Chu Bohong lowered his head, covered his lips and chuckled, and then raised his eyes to look at the aggressive kitten, he said softly, "You can't be so stingy, look, if I usually have a small dried fish, I will take that small one. Dried fish for you, if I have a big handful of small dried fish, I will give you all the small dried fish."

"Now that you have three little tails, what does it matter if you let me touch one of them?" As he said, he stretched out his hand to gently hold one of the little white tails, and made a cruel attack on the innocent little tail. Jue Miaohuan's cat licking technique made that little tail collapse, betray the organization, and hook Chu Bohong's fingertips.

It seems to make sense...what a ghost!

Ji Qing quickly rushed up and took off the renegade little tail, carried it all into his arms, and kicked the shit shovel officer with his hind legs.