108

It's beautiful to think about, just want to be forgiven by Feifei?

Ji Qing snorted coldly and said ruthlessly, "No."

Aldridge: "..."

Spicy, spicy okay QAQ

Little Baihu said cautiously: "Tiantian, don't be angry, I'm going to kneel on the keyboard now?"

"No." Ji Qing refused again. Ji Qing, who was reluctant to physically punish the cerebellum axe, frowned, and found that it was not easy. What should he do to make Aldrich regret it, and not hurt the delicate little white tiger?

Countless images flashed through my mind, and finally settled on Nigel, who used to wear women's clothes.

The small light bulb in his mind lit up, Ji Qing showed a loving smile to the little white tiger, he said softly: "Our cute tiger baby is so cute, how could I be willing to punish you? Not only will I not punish you, tomorrow I'll buy you new clothes to wear."

After Ji Qing finished speaking, she sent a message to Belinda, asking her to make a dress for the little tiger with wings, the best shoes, wigs and accessories.

As for the little tiger with wings, Belinda is a doll by default.

Aldridge: "..."

An ominous foreboding haunted his mind, and Aldridge bit his claws in fear.

Ji Qing was refreshed after he had figured out the punishment method. He carried the little white tiger to the bed, put the little quilt and the little pillow in place, and then touched Aldridge's little head, and said, "Okay, now we can We talked for a long time, be lenient when confessing, and be strict when resisting. If I ask you anything, you have to invite it truthfully, do you understand?"

Aldrich Chicken nodded like a pecking of rice, and his attitude was very correct.

"Why did you hide your identity?" Although Ji Qing already knew Aldridge's careful thoughts, he liked to see the small wet eyes of the other party when he was interrogating Aldrich.

Makes people want to bully more and more.

"I'm afraid Tiantian, you hate me." Xiaobaihu said weakly: "Before... I destroyed your cleansing." His voice was getting lower and lower, almost inaudible, "I also kissed you."

Xiao Baihu glanced at Ji Qing quickly, and then lowered his head quickly, he whispered: "Actually, I was very regretful at the time, very sad, and regretful, I especially wanted to apologize to you, but I was afraid that Tiantian would be even worse when you saw me. Angry, not only failed to apologize, but also added fuel to the fire."

Ji Qing snorted, then took out the diary, and read out word by word: "I kissed him, ah, so happy, ah - so happy." Ji Qing read all the exclamation marks in his voice. Declarative sentences are particularly calm and serious.

The serious teacher Ji closed the diary calmly and repeated to Aldrich: "I'm very sorry? I'm very sad? Do you regret the beginning?"

Like the little white tiger who was struck by lightning, it opened its mouth dumbfounded, and was so shocked that it couldn't say a word. It stared at the diary that recorded all the indescribable things, collapsed and hugged its head with its claws, sending out its soul. The cry from the depths: "Roar!"

I really regret it!

Sorry for the first time!

I shouldn't have kept a diary!

After all my little secrets were discovered by Ji Tiantian, he must know that I am a rough tiger who can pick feet, look at little yellow mosquitoes, take crazy screenshots, and be crazy every day! ! !

Almost drowned in his own shame, Aldrich covered his eyes with his paws in pain, not wanting to face everything in front of him.

Then he felt the soft touch on the tiger's mouth.

"I'm also very sorry, sad, and regretful." Ji Qing's voice was soft, "What I regret most is that I didn't show up sooner, and I didn't make my Mr. Tiger Lovely feel happy."

"If you give him a kiss every day now, will he be happy and happy every day?"

It seemed that something was bursting in his heart, and the warm current gradually surged like a wave, flooded into his heart, and then turned into tears, which flowed out, Aldrich put his little paws on his eyes, trying to stop the tears. , but the tears flowed so much, so fast, that the hairs on the claws were wet.

"Yes." Aldridge struggled to hold back his tears, and said in a milky voice.

"He will be very happy, very happy." The little snot bubbles also came out, and Aldridge sniffed, thinking that he must be stupid now, but he couldn't control his emotions at all, the body of a young animal The lacrimal glands are too developed, and whenever I get emotional, I want to cry.

Ji Qing wiped his tears with a small handkerchief, and said softly, "Then give him two kisses every day, good morning kiss and good night kiss, okay?"

Aldridge kept covering his eyes with his small paws, sobbing and saying, "What about the good-afternoon kiss?"

"Then three kisses a day, okay?" Ji Qing said softly.

"Okay." Little White Tiger cried and nodded.

Ji Qing turned off the light, hummed at Aldridge's forehead, and said softly, "This is a good night kiss."

The darkness covered everything. After a long time, Aldrich, who finally stopped crying, put down his small paws, climbed to Ji Qing's side, touched Ji Qing's face lightly with his mouth, and said, "Good night."

...

Ji Qing, who woke up from sleep, opened his eyes and didn't see the little white tiger. He rubbed his eyes, looked around, and saw the milk dumpling sitting on the windowsill and a pair of small wings.

At first glance at the back, you will feel very deep.

Feeling the stare, Aldridge turned his fluffy little head around, and when he looked at Ji Qing, those golden eyes flashed with joy, and Ji Qing heard Aldridge's sobbing voice: "Sweet, you Finally awake, I can finally jump off."

Ji Qing: "???"

Ji Qing: "Why don't you fly down?"

Aldridge said embarrassedly: "I-I haven't learned to fly yet."

What happened was like this, Aldrich woke up in pain in the middle of the night, and then found his new wings. Aldrich, who saw his wings for the first time, was very excited. He tried to fly excitedly, and he flew to and fro. Every time he flew, the next second would have the illusion that the plane was about to crash. Ji Qing woke up, so Aldrich, with a determination that he could never wake Ji Qing, rushed to the window sill and landed dangerously and silently.

However, the little white tiger, on the windowsill, flying around, can't get down.

Aldridge, who was afraid that he would wake Ji Qing up, did not dare to fly or jump blindly, so Aldrich looked at the window and thought about his life all night, and watched the sunrise by the way.

Ji Qing hugged Aldridge down, let him catch up on sleep, and thoughtfully helped Aldridge cover with a small quilt.

Aldrich slept happily, and when he woke up, he saw Ji Qing sitting on the head of the bed and a small dress in Ji Qing's hands.

Aldridge: "...???"

I must not have woken up yet.

The little white tiger crawled back into the quilt, and was then pulled out of the quilt by Ji Qing, only to see Ji Qing smiling and saying, "I heard that a good afternoon kiss and a small skirt are more suitable, come on, get up and get dressed."

Aldrich put on a small skirt and a wig reluctantly, and was pulled by Ji Qing to take a lot of photos together.

The little white tiger in the photo originally had vicissitudes of eyes, but when he was held in the arms of the handsome young man, his golden eyes became bright. In the final photo, the young man bowed his head and smiled at the little white tiger, and the little white tiger wagged its tail happily.