87

87. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

Colosseum?

Ji Qing remembered the broken game he played before. Although the game was very boring, the big tiger itself was much more interesting than the game.

So Ji Qing readily accepted the game invitation and logged into the game. Ji Qing was still dressed in linen long-sleeved trousers and a hood in the game.

Ji Qing was standing in the game hall. This hall was a game hall for amateurs, and all the decorations were extremely luxurious, much higher-end than the game halls of orcs. Ji Qing sat on an ivory chair inlaid with gems and watched a carrier pigeon fly in.

Ji Qing took down the invitation letter and accepted the invitation to form a team from "Tiger Tigers".

Then Ji Qing saw a two-meter-tall orc entering the empty hall. The orc was wearing rudimentary armor, which he said was armor. In fact, it was just a few wooden boards tied to his body, and a few small wooden boards could not cover his body at all. With a good figure, I saw that the protruding muscles were like the most perfect male statue, and the smooth muscle curves and mermaid lines were exposed in the air, but all this was not the reason for Ji Qing to be stunned.

I saw that the orc had a hood... a hood... a hood...

The headgear looks like a thin short sleeve, and the color is the same as the color of the orc's pants. If the orc wears the short sleeves and armor, the effect of the upper body will not be as indescribable as it is now.

As a result, the poor short sleeve was taken off, and then it was forcibly put on the head like a hood, and three holes were pokes ingeniously, two for the eyes and one for the nose.

At first, Aldrich strode towards Ji Qing like a shooting star. He saw Ji Qing sitting elegantly on the ivory chair. Some people showed endless aloofness and pampered temperament just from one sitting position. Ji Qing was sitting on the chair. The pose is like a Lafayette.

Then Aldrich saw that Ji Qing's originally soft sitting posture suddenly changed, and he sat up straight as if he was frightened. The hood covered the upper half of Ji Qing's face, revealing his elf nose and slightly open mouth.

Aldridge: "..."

Am I really ugly like this?

Aldridge fell into self-doubt... no, self-assurance, because he looked in the mirror and thought he was unbelievably ugly.

But Ji Qing had seen his appearance before, if he didn't cover his face, all his previous efforts would be in vain!

The budding online dating will be cut off in an instant.

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm so ugly now, will the budding love between me and Ji Qingxiao Tiantian be made ugly by me!

Aldridge became more and more desperate the more he thought about it.

Aldridge completely forgot to adjust his appearance when playing this game, and the game "Colosseum" does not have a game mall, so he can't buy all kinds of clothing at all. The only source of game clothing is to upgrade, his wooden armor is his Obtained from the Colosseum on the third floor.

So Aldridge was trying his best to cover his face.

But after seeing Ji Qing's reaction, Aldridge's heart sank, and the originally heroic walking posture gradually became awkward, and the range of steps became smaller and smaller, almost as lightly moving the lotus step as Miss Qianjin.

When he finally walked in front of Ji Qing, Aldridge's face was burning like fire, but fortunately he couldn't see it with the hood.

Ji Qing looked at Aldrich's flickering golden eyes, and felt that the big tiger in front of him would cry out of grievance in the next second.