134

The next morning, Ji Qing changed into a blue and white school uniform. This kind of sportswear would make her body look bloated, but Ji Qing wore an anime look. His skin is very white, his eyes are big, and he is carrying a small black schoolbag, like a boy who came out of a cartoon.

It was early today, and Ji Qing caught up with the morning exercise. The school asked everyone to line up in two lines and go to the playground hand in hand. Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin took their little hands to the gymnasium.

Although Ji Qing has never done morning exercises, the classmates who lead the exercises in front of each class, with Ji Qing's learning ability, can easily do exercises to the music.

The national flag on the bamboo pole fluttered in the wind, Ji Qing raised his head to look at the shabby flag-raising platform, and couldn't help but said to the system: "System, you can donate money to this school, put all the flag-raising platform, plastic runway, and teaching building. Donate again, and then set up a scholarship, and the top three in the mid-term and final exams will get a scholarship."

There were only 90 people in each grade, Ji Qing believed that Zhou Xiujin would definitely be able to rush to the top three.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin, who spent a lot of money on an exercise, went back to the classroom hand in hand.

There was a music class this morning. The music teacher walked in and said, "Students, there is a dance competition in our county, so the teacher has to choose a few students to rehearse the dance. Now all the female students are standing up."

Nearly half of all the girls stood up, Ji Qing supported his chin with his hand and chatted with the system: "Why are there so many competitions among elementary school students now? The competition is so fierce in elementary school?"

"Boss, this is a competition organized by the county. Every elementary school must participate. It is said that it is for the all-round development of children's morality, intelligence, body, beauty and labor." The system replied.

The music teacher walked from the first group to the third group, and when he saw Ji Qing with his chin up, he couldn't look away.

She only felt that the little girl in front of her had red lips and white teeth, with picturesque eyebrows and eyes. She had never seen such a good-looking little girl in her more than ten years of teaching.

"Why don't you stand up?" the music teacher asked kindly.

Ji Qing: "???"

Ji Qing looked around, then looked up at the music teacher in front of him.

"It's you, what's your name?" the music teacher asked softly.

"Teacher, his name is Ji Qing, he's a boy~" a few girls who had a good relationship with the music teacher laughed.

Ji Qing squeezed out an embarrassed but polite smile, stood up and replied, "Hello, teacher, I'm Ji Qing, and I'm a boy."

The music teacher pushed her glasses and looked at Ji Qing carefully. She said in surprise, "Hey, who's boy looks so handsome, that's too handsome."

She didn't question Ji Qing's little girl, because some boys were weak and had long hair when they were young, and raised them as girls.

The music teacher sighed with regret, this dance requires girls to dance, so she can only let Ji Qing go. But when she saw Ji Qing and then went to see other girls, she felt that once the sea was difficult, those girls together were not as good as one-tenth of Ji Qing's water spirit.

The music teacher went back and looked at Ji Qing again. The more she looked, the more beautiful she felt, and the more she liked it. If no one told her, she would definitely think that there was a little girl in front of her with long hair. Since even she couldn't tell the difference, The judges certainly couldn't see it either.