136

Ji Qing got up and replied, "Mr. Wang, I have no idea about it."

When the squad leader has to govern a bunch of small radishes, he will be exhausted.

"I think you have the experience of being a monitor for three years in elementary school." Lao Wang said, "Aren't you considering serving as a junior high school again?"

It's these blood and tears lessons that make me regret it.

Ji Qing firmly raised the banner of learning, "I want to devote my limited time to unlimited learning. Being a monitor will occupy my study time and conflict with my personal ideals."

Lao Wang pondered: "Then what about the study committee? Don't you think about it?"

Ji Qing: "..."

Lao Wang warmly introduced to everyone: "Ji Qing got the best grades in the city in this junior high school exam. I think such an excellent student can play a positive role in leading everyone!"

The atmosphere is hot now, and everyone turns their eyes to Ji Qing, expressing their admiration and admiration for the legendary city number one.

In the end, Ji Qing became an honorable study committee member.

Pharaoh's decision is quite correct. Since Ji Qing became the study committee member, the whole class of female students has been very enthusiastic about learning. The first thing to do after class is to ask Ji Qing the wrong question.

Therefore, the female classmates can always see Ji Qing's tablemate, and another handsome young man with a logo stepped forward and had the courage to share the pressure for Ji Qing.

In the evening, Yan Wenyou invited Ji Qing to treat him with Ji Qing's high reputation. Ji Qing took his roommates to the cafeteria to eat barbecue. The four of them ate the barbecue smell all over their body and went back to the dormitory happily.

The phone in the bedroom rang, Chen Longyu answered the phone and said, "Ji Qing, Zhou Xiujin, I'm looking for you."

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin walked to the phone, they turned on the speakerphone, and Yan Hongyu's voice came over the phone: "Ji Qing, Xiujin, how was your day?"

"I'm very happy. I even had a barbecue with my roommates in the cafeteria at night." Yan Wenyou, who was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, heard the barbecue, and he ran out with a foamy mouth and shouted, "Yes, auntie, Ji Qing is very nice, please invite us. Eat BBQ, I love him!"

Yan Hongyu's laughter came from the other end of the phone, "Actually, I called this time because Ling Qian urged me. As soon as she got home today, she said, "Where is brother Ji Qing and brother Xiu Jin?"

Yan Lingqian had just entered the first grade of elementary school, and he was particularly attached to Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin, and Tian Tian's brother and brother were chasing after him.

Ji Qing's eyes showed the watery little loli, he smiled and said, "Why didn't she come out and talk to us?"

"I'm shy, I hid behind the curtain, and now I peek out my head. Oh, I said she was shy, but she was still angry, and now she ran out to stare at me." Yan Hongyu smiled and said, "Okay, you are not shy, Mom missed my brother and them, so I called, okay?"

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin looked at each other and smiled.

"Hiding again, this girl." Yan Hongyu laughed, she and Ji Qing chatted for a long time, seeing that it was getting late, so she shouted to Yan Lingqian: "Mom is going to hang up, you want to Don't talk to your brother? Come here."

From the other end of the phone, there was a loli voice so tender that she could squeeze water: "Brother Ji Qing, brother Xiu Jin, you have to study hard."