49. (End)

49. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey (End)

Ji Qing was wearing a white dress and walking hand in hand with Nigel in the night. It was a very beautiful and romantic thing to walk in the silent night with the person she likes, but suddenly, a croak broke the silence.

Ji Qing frowned in confusion.

But he saw a man in a green suit appearing in front of him. The man was handsome and looked at Ji Qing with affectionate eyes, which made Ji Qing get goosebumps all over the place.

Nigel didn't like the way the man looked at Ji Qing, he put his arms around Ji Qing's waist and swore his sovereignty, and said solemnly, "What is your honor?"

The man said politely: "My name is Kai Xi." He looked up at Ji Qing and said with a smile, "I am the prince who defeated the dragon, and today I am fortunate enough to see your fragrance in the mirror of Her Majesty the Queen. Rong, fell in love at first sight."

......Miss?

Ji Qing looked down at the white dress on him, and then looked up at the man in front of him with a blank expression. Kathy was still praising Ji Qing's appearance, while Nigel and the system felt a murderous aura. .

Although Ji Qing doesn't mind wearing women's clothes, it doesn't mean that he is willing to be praised as a woman.

Ji Qing took a deep breath, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and he showed a dignified and elegant smile without smiling. He said softly: "Is Prince Kaixi actually a hero who can defeat the dragon? I admire the heroism the most. the person~"

Kathy nodded smugly, glanced at Nigel provocatively, and said, "I think only brave enough men are worthy of guarding the beautiful lady."

Ji Qing took Nigel's hand away and walked up to Kai Xi with a smile, "May I ask Prince Kai Xi to show me what a truly heroic man is?"

Kai Xi took out his thin sword like a work of art, and pulled a few sword flowers in the air. The movements were graceful, and the viewing value was higher than the actual combat value. In Ji Qing's eyes, he was a flower shelf.

Ji Qing coldly stretched out his hand and clamped the blade between his fingers. Ji Qing's icy blue eyes were displayed on the clear blade. Kai Xi slammed the hilt a few times, but he still couldn't break free from Ji Qing's grip. Ji Qing exerted a little force, and Kaixi took a step back.

He fell to the ground, but the sword fell into Ji Qing's hands.

Ji Qing stepped on the crystal slipper and walked slowly to Kaixi, and the crystal slipper touched the ground and made a crisp sound. Ji Qing leaned over, held the hilt of the sword, and stabbed with a sword, the icy sword body swiped Kexi's side face dangerously and dangerously, and stabbed directly into the ground.

Ji Qing let go of his hand, the blade of the slender sword had already submerged an inch into the ground, and it did not need any external force to be perpendicular to the ground, and the hilt trembled faintly in the air.

The moonlight was like water, shining on Ji Qing's body and on the hem of the luxurious skirt. Ji Qing looked at Kai Xi with no expression. At this time, his hair was coiled up, and only a strand of curly hair fell on his forehead at the end of his eyes. , he lowered his eyes and said indifferently: "The giant dragon defeated by Prince Kexi, did it starve for too long and shrunk into a lizard before it was defeated by you, Prince?"

Kaixi was bloodless and stared at Ji Qing in a daze. His whole body shuddered because of this cruel and violent beauty. It was not until Ji Qing walked away that he slowly got up. After the fear in his eyes dissipated, he left behind. It's a morbid obsession.