146

Back to school in the evening, the whole year of high school started throwing books, Yan Wenyou jumped around like a monkey with excitement, and even the always stable Chen Longyu couldn't help but scream.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin stood together. They opened the zipper of their schoolbags and threw out the test papers inside. Countless test papers flew and fell, and drifted into the distance with their youthful all-night study. This sky seemed to be snowing heavily.

"Ehhh! My certificate has fallen!" Ye Jiyi stretched out his hand to grab a touch of orange in the white sky.

"Isn't it just a certificate? If you drop it, you will drop it." Yan Wenyou said with a smile.

"Ah, ah, I only have this one in three years of high school!"

The book was thrown for twenty minutes, and the ground in front of the teaching building was spectacularly white. The school asked 20 people from each class to go out to pick up the test papers. Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin went downstairs together, Ji Qing took the broom, and Zhou Xiujin held the trash can.

Someone picked up a stack of test papers and threw them at each other like a snowball fight.

It was drizzling in the sky, everyone hurried to pack up the test papers, and everyone's face was filled with joy like a festival. This was the last and only carnival before the college entrance examination. Tomorrow they will meet the extremely important college entrance examination in their lives. They will sharpen their swords in twelve years, and tomorrow will be the time to shine their swords.

When entering the examination room, Ye Jiyi and Yan Wenyou came running over to shake hands with Ji Qing to get a little bit of the spiritual energy of learning. Ji Qing sincerely recommended them to shake hands with Zhou Xiujin. scum.

"Don't worry, wool won't be swept on only one sheep. Come, Zhou Xueba, let's shake hands." Yan Wenyou clenched Zhou Xiujin's hands with both hands, as excited as shaking hands with the state leaders.

When Yan Wenyou and Ye Jiyi were gone, Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin stood at the entrance of the stairs, Ji Qing stood on tiptoe and kissed Zhou Xiujin's lips, he chirped and ran away quickly, leaving Zhou Xiujin alone smirk.

At noon, Yan Hongyu came to deliver the food. She didn't dare to ask Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin how they were doing in the exam, so she could only keep them two eating more. "Walnuts nourish the brain, eat them quickly." Yan Hongyu said uneasily, "Have you all used the pens that I took to consecrate the Confucius Temple?"

"I've used it, it's easy to write with it in the Chinese test." Ji Qing said with a smile.

Seeing Yan Hongyu's nervous appearance, Pu Xiacheng comforted in a low voice, "I believe in the strength of Zhou Xiujin and Ji Qing, don't be too nervous, let's go out for a walk and relax."

Yan Hongyu's hands were shaking when she picked up the tableware, she said stubbornly, "I'm not very nervous, I'm very relieved of them."

Ji Qing sincerely felt that Yan Hongyu was under the most pressure during the college entrance examination days with Zhou Xiujin. Every college entrance examination student was the ancestor of the family, and Yan Lingqian was also in the preparation stage for the junior high school entrance examination.

After the college entrance examination, Yan Hongyu did not dare to ask Zhou Xiujin and Ji Qing how they were doing. The family went to the hotel for a meal, and then Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin went out to play.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin were going to travel, but not in this world, but in Ji Qing's world. Before they can get through the dimensional wall, they need to do double repairs.