107

Ji Qing looked at the little white tiger who was pretending to be stupid, suppressing his inner anger, he gently squeezed out a smile, and then hugged the wet little white tiger and wrapped it in a big towel, which looked like dumplings. He wrapped the little white tiger tightly from the beginning to the end, and then Ji Qing rubbed the tiger stuffing inside through the big towel.

Aldridge, who had been subjected to the same violent service as dehydrating the washing machine, collapsed into the towel dizzy, his mind blank.

Ji Qing picked up the towel and saw the little white tiger whose fur was ruffled.

Still outfit, outfit, outfit!

Do you think I'll be deceived by pretending to be so pitiful and innocent? !

The little white tiger sticks out a small piece of pink tongue, revealing a sweet and soft smile with a little flattering.

...is it faked?

Ji Qing, who was so sure, looked at Xiao Baihu's soft, cute and pure appearance, and his heart was shaken a little.

If he misunderstood Little White Tiger, it would definitely hurt Little White Tiger's young heart. Well, do you want to investigate again?

Ji Qing wrapped the little white tiger with a towel, put the little white tiger in front of the heater, and poked at the little white tiger's butt while saying softly: "Tiger cute baby, I'm going to take a bath, you should dry it here first. ."

The poked little butt was a little numb, and Aldridge let out a trembling roar, inexplicably feeling that Ji Qing in front of him was a little scary. Mingming Jiqing smiled so beautifully, woo woo woo must be an illusion.

Aldrich looked at Ji Qing's leaving back and fell into deep self-doubt.

Then he found that Ji Qing had not closed the bathroom door.

Aldridge: "...!!!"

The sound of pattering water came from the bathroom. Aldrich could make up a slender and slender figure through the sound of the water. The clear water rushed over the snow-white shoulders. Then slowly move down and slide to the waist with the gurgling water...

The hot air from the heater blew on Aldridge's fur, blowing the soft white fur into a fluffy fluff. But the heat coming out of his head could not be resolved, Aldrich's face flushed red, but fortunately Mao Mao blocked it and couldn't see clearly.

Aldrich's heart was at war between heaven and man, and a brain said: "I, I want to tell my daughter-in-law, remember to close the door when taking a bath, otherwise what should I do if there are bad people in the house?"

Another small-brained axe retorted in a milky voice: "You just want to peek at Ji Qingqing."

Brain Axe said fiercely: "Don't you want to?!"

The small brain axe that was hit by the heart, died.

So Aldrich, who was half-dried, took his short legs cautiously, one step, two steps, one step, two steps, like a milk ball, a cute step. He walked quietly to the door of the bathroom, and then carefully He stuck out half of his small head and collided with Ji Qing, who was squatting at the door with his eyes dim!

Aldridge: "..."

Aldridge: "!!!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ! !

Ji Qing saw the sneaky little white tiger taking a big step back in horror. Because there was a pool of water at the door of the bathroom and the ground was slippery, the little white tiger stepped on the wet water marks in panic, and then the little meat pad lost its precious friction. , with a bang, the little white tiger lost his balance instantly, fell to the ground with a chirp, and rolled out mellowly--