46

46. ​​The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

Ji Qing didn't like being surrounded by people like this, he asked Dennis for a veil, put it on his face, and then walked into the crowd.

People come and go on the street, Ji Qing is like a drop of water into the stream, no one can find him again. When Ji Qing was about to find a corner to be in a daze, he suddenly found that the surrounding scenery changed--

Countless identical shops and crowds appeared in front of him, with dozens of streets extending radially centered on the ground he was standing on.

A handsome young man walked slowly from the end of the street. Every time he took a step, he gained an extra body. When he reached Ji Qing, dozens of identical young men had already surrounded Ji Qing.

"Sylvia?" Dozens of teenagers said together, carefully looking at Ji Qing with pale golden eyes, and then said with certainty, "Sylvia."

His pale golden eyes did not have the slightest temperature, as if he was staring at a dead thing, his slightly immature face was covered with a cold expression, he said every word like a stereotyped teacher: "You can disappear. already."

After he said this, he raised his hand calmly, and all the backgrounds became distorted, as if there was a vortex that involved everything in it.

"System, why do strange things always provoke me, do you think I look easy to bully?" Ji Qing folded his arms and looked at the boy, complaining unhappily. When Ji Qing was about to solve this little trouble, a door of space suddenly appeared in front of him.

The familiar skeleton staggered out of the door.

Ji Qing's original plan to take action was completely suppressed by the joy that came out of his heart. He tried very hard not to laugh, and pretended to be weak, pitiful and helpless.

Countless skeletons scrambled out of the gate of space, like a torrent of gray pouring down. Those skeletons surrounded Ji Qing and made a protective gesture.

The rhythm of the swaying ghost fires in the eye sockets is the same. They seem to be programmed by someone, step by step towards the teenager, more and more skeletons appear in this space, and the two forces confront each other.

One is pale gold and the other is off-white.

The light golden power is like a python, trying to swallow the gray-white giant elephant, but the end of the snake swallowing the elephant is to be smashed.

All the forces gathered together and barely kept the balance. When the last skeleton climbed out, all the balance was broken in an instant, and the countless twisted scenes were cracked. With a click, everything turned into broken lenses. .

The figure of the young man with pale golden eyes instantly became illusory, he turned around and ran, and a large number of skeletons also rushed out staggeringly, showing the momentum of pursuit.

Ji Qing looked at the back of a large skeleton, he walked into it, stretched out his hand and seemingly casually grabbed a running skeleton.

Soft hands tightly grasped the pale ulna, and then hugged the skeleton frame with such strength that it was as if wishing to hold it to pieces.

All the skeletons ran away, only the skeleton frame that was hugged by Ji Qing stayed in place, it bent its cervical vertebrae, and the two clusters of ghosts representing the eyes stared at Ji Qing faintly.

Ji Qing raised his head viciously and pinched the mandible of the skeleton with his hands. His azure blue eyes were particularly bright because of his anger, so he asked angrily, "Didn't you want me?! run over here?!"