74

74. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

A powerful and tolerant spiritual force erupted from that amateur. His spiritual force was like the ocean, quiet and deep, and those spiritual forces slowly rushed towards Ji Qing like waves, gently wrapping Ji Qing bit by bit.

This body seems to be covered with a layer of shackles, perhaps it is better to describe it with a protective shell. At this moment, the shell is soaked in warm water, and the hard shell becomes soft bit by bit.

When the surrounding mental power gradually stabilized, the amateur quietly left the room, leaving Ji Qing a quiet and safe space.

This room also has a very powerful prohibition, which can isolate the outgoing spiritual power. This is because during the period when the ordinary people are washing the marrow, all the mental power that they have been sealed in the body will be released. During this period, the mental power cannot be recovered, but can only be released. If they are perceived by the orcs, those mental powers will make the orcs lose their minds, and they will lose their minds. Crazy pursuit of spiritual power, the stronger the spiritual power, the greater the impact.

In order to prevent those orcs from disturbing the washing period of the amateurs, a lot of arrangements have been made in this room, which can isolate the outgoing mental power.

Ji Qing felt that an incomparably miraculous power was used to release the imprisonment on his body. The imprisonment was originally because he was too strong, and he voluntarily put on the imprisonment for fear of being rejected by the world consciousness of the fast-traversing world, but now, there is an incomparable Gentle, full of the power of mysterious laws, he slowly loosened his bondage.

This power is too powerful, far beyond the power of that ordinary person, and with the breath of law, Ji Qing even suspects that this power comes from the world will of this world.

He was held up by invisible energy and suspended in mid-air. The originally golden hair was dyed black from the tip, and then the color of the hair gradually turned into a quiet black. All of Ji Qing's facial features are changing, and his abilities that are imprisoned by the main god space are being unblocked at this moment!

Ji Qing always seemed to be wearing an extremely heavy and ill-fitting armor. The armor was not only to protect himself from being repelled, but also to prevent accidental injury to others, but now, all the armors were torn apart piece by piece, and he almost All the shackles are released one by one.

Long-lost power.

But it's not enough, only part of it has been unlocked, and another part of the power is still silent.

One second, he was still enjoying the power to unblock, but the next second suddenly stopped, which made Ji Qing's heart like a cat scratching.

Ji Qing suddenly remembered the previous item. Before the pulp washing period was over, he put the necklace item on his neck. The next moment, the system prompted the item to take effect.

That prop could be taken off, so Ji Qing took it off immediately after wearing it.

The second mysterious law-filled energy shrouded him. That law came from the plane of Mermaid's Sorrow. Compared with the first force in the cleansing period, the force of this law was weaker.

Because now this plane is a high-level plane, and the plane of Mermaid's Sorrow is only an intermediate plane.

However, if some props are used in special occasions, they will have an anti-sky effect.

However, this wave of law force forcibly improved Ji Qing's strength, and Ji Qing even felt that his current strength was very close to his peak.

And his current appearance is also very similar to his original appearance.

However, what Ji Qing didn't know was that because his spiritual power was too strong, during the period of the marrow cleansing, his vast spiritual power, which was like a sea of ​​stars, completely broke through the restrictions of this room.

The first person to perceive was not the amateur who cleaned the marrow for Ji, because the mental powers of the amateurs could easily influence each other during the cleansing, so in order not to interfere with Ji Qing, the amateur specially found a place far away to stay.

When the first slightest trace of spiritual power leaked out of the ban, the fox orc who had been sorting out treatment in the studio suddenly froze, all his fox ears and tail popped out, and the information he was holding spilled out. The ground, but he turned his head stiffly as if he didn't notice it, and his eyes were cast to an unknown distance.

Afterwards, a strange pilgrimage-like expression appeared on his face, his shoes stepped on the documents, his fiery red fox tail trembled, he opened the door of the studio, and saw another group of orcs in the corridor.

Those orcs are all partially beastized. The orcs only reveal their animal shape when they are fighting, or when their emotions and their excitement are out of control. It is obvious that all the orcs present are out of control because of this subtle mental power. .

Those orcs looked at each other and looked at each other's beastly expressions because of their excitement. Everyone suddenly felt a kind of anger, as if their treasures were coveted by others, their eyes became red, like beasts. Roaring as if vying for territory.

At this moment, the originally subtle mental power suddenly increased, like a sudden change from a trickle to a turbulent waterfall. This mental power directly added a fire to the hot nerve endings of the orcs, and it swept the orcs in an instant. All sanity!

Countless orcs were flushed red and rushed towards the source of their spiritual power like a tide.

When Bai Yu, an amateur who helped Ji Qing cleanse the marrow, learned of all this, there was already a large wave of out-of-control orcs outside Ji Qing's room.

The orcs slammed into the room with all their might, with all the weapons in their hands, even their own bodies!

The orcs in the entire federal identification center are all out of control!

...

Aldrich, who had just returned from the expedition, suddenly received an urgent task, which was to suppress the riot at the Federal Identification Center.

The silver-haired and golden-eyed marshal just took off his military uniform and stabbed himself in the abdomen with a sharp dagger. His body was tall and strong, with perfect and smooth muscles like rolling hills. Gurgling out of the skin.

Aldrich's brows did not wrinkle, his eyes were terrifyingly heavy, like a lake in the abyss, deep and dark, and no one could see from such calm eyes that this orc was on the verge of mania.

He is the only SS-level orc in the Federation, and the best inhibitors have little effect on him. Oswald can only awaken his reason through pain, so that he will not collapse.

Aldrich pulled out the dagger with a blank expression, watching the latest order from the light brain.

"Amateur." He stared at the word coldly, as if looking at the worst inhibitor, in fact, those amateurs were no different to him than the inhibitor.

The only thing that can suppress his mania is pain. Aldridge has a closed room like a punishment chamber. When his mania cannot be suppressed, he will enter that room to wake up his reason.

Perhaps it is for this reason that he accepts this task, because he is the only orc in the entire federation who will not be affected by the psychic power of ordinary people.

Except for him, all the orcs participating in this mission must inject enough inhibitors to prevent them from losing their minds on the scene.

Aldrich put on a dark black military uniform, and as the dark golden buttons were buttoned one by one, the hideous scars on his muscles were completely covered. From the tie to the military boots, Oswald's whole body is full of awe-inspiring abstinence and a sense of majesty, and even every step he takes seems to be measured with a ruler.