95

95. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Aldrich stopped, and then slowly lay down on the ground. Ji Qing hugged the tiger's head, put his chin on the fluffy tiger's head, and reached out to fiddle with the bud-like tiger ears. Ji Qing folded back and forth, Ji Qing leaned closer, and blew lightly at the soft hair on the auricle.

Aldridge couldn't help shaking his whole body, and then tilted his head. Ji Qing smiled and said to his ear: "Mr. Tiger Lovely, I want to do something."

Will it be a kiss?

A trace of daze and anticipation flashed in Aldrich's golden eyes, and he obediently asked, "What's the matter?"

"I think," Ji Qing lowered his voice, as if telling a secret, "I want to touch your tail."! ! !

Aldridge widened his golden eyes in disbelief, and repeated like a repeater, "Do you want to touch my tail?"

It is said that the tiger's butt cannot be touched, and the tail is a more private part than the butt. If it is replaced by a human part, then Ji Qing's words should be harmonious.

Ji Qing, who had been touched by countless worlds' tails, was deeply resentful. He twisted Aldridge's ear, his hand was very strong, but his voice was still soft and soft, "Can't you?"

Ji Qing withdrew his hand, snorted pretending to be wronged, and said unhappily, "It's okay if you can't, I just don't touch it."

Aldridge stuttered nervously. He stumbled, "No, that's not what I meant."

He buried his head in his claws, and said in a loud voice: "You can't touch your tail, but you are different from others." The round tiger's ears were lying on the fur, and Aldrich continued: "It's just that you touched..."

I should be responsible.

Aldridge didn't say this after all. He closed his eyes a little ashamed and didn't dare to look at Ji Qing, and then he heard Ji Qing say, "I touch it, then you are mine."

The big white tiger shook his ears and stopped talking.

Unlike a cat's tail, a tiger's tail is like a steel whip, and even if it's covered in fluffy fur, it's still a powerful combat weapon that can make opponents dizzy.

Aldrich's tail is longer than Ji Qing's legs, and there are three circles of pale silver patterns at the end of the tail. Ji Qing starts from the tip of the tail and touches it against the fur, and he can see the white fur coming out. The wavy lines appear sparkling under the illumination of the light.

Ji Qing picked up the tip of his tail, sat on the big white tiger's butt, happily like a tug-of-war, he took all the tail into his arms little by little, and bent the long tail into a circle and then into a love heart. The tail, which was originally like a steel whip, was as soft as noodles in Ji Qing's hands, and Ren Jiqing rubbed it.

Aldrich made a deep guttural sound from time to time, and an electric pleasure came from his tail. When Aldridge finally endured a limit, he instantly switched his form--

The fluffy tail suddenly disappeared, Ji Qing lowered his head in confusion, and found himself sitting on a big iron block, Aldrich still looked like he was lying on the ground, so Ji Qing was still sitting on his butt, but this butt There is a layer of armor on it, and he sits in a panic.

Ji Qing stood up, squatted beside Aldridge, tapped his breastplate with his fingers, and asked softly, "Where did you hide my tail?"

Aldrich turned over and sat in front of Ji Qing. He lowered his head and did not dare to look at Ji Qing. His face was flushed behind the mask. He whispered, "...It was shy and hid."