66

66. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Chu Bohong didn't bully Ji Qing for too long. In fact, he touched his tail for a while, and his face burned with panic.

Touching a cat is completely different from touching a beautiful boy with cat ears. When a cute kitten is touched by its tail, it will turn out its white belly, turn its feet to the sky, and step helplessly in the air with its pink flesh pads. Milk, meow meow meow meow meow meow.

When a cute cat-eared boy is touched his tail, he will be as soft as a pool of sugar water, his snow-white eyelashes are wet with tears, the tail of his eyes is a little pink of spring peach petals, and the bud-like cat ears lie on his snow-white hair. In the silk, the cat tail swayed quickly because of excessive happiness, and the waist swayed again and again, like a flower swaying in the air, because he was too wronged, he whimpered in a low voice: "Chu Bohong, you bastard, whimper. uh..."

Chu Bohong's hand that was used to holding the sword had a thin callus on it. The thin callus on the tiger's mouth and the joints rubbed against Ji Qing's sensitive tail, which would always bring a different feeling. He heard Ji Qing's cry. , The hand that never trembled while holding the sword to kill the enemy trembled slightly at this moment.

There seemed to be countless thin threads sticking out from Ji Qing's words, entangling Chu Bohong's heart, causing his whole heart to tremble.

Chu Bohong withdrew his hand like an electric shock, feeling that he was really fascinated just now. Thinking like this, the blush on his face spread to his neck, as if he was the one who was being frivolous.

Ji Qing, whose whole body was softened, was even more angry when she saw Chu Bohong's appearance.

He pushed Chu Bohong to the ground. The pushing action was very simple and rude. Chu Bohong slammed the back of his head firmly on the ground. Chu Bohong looked at Ji Qing in a daze, and his dark eyes were all innocent. and dazed.

Ji Qing sat on Chu Bohong's body, his cheeks bulged angrily, he looked at Chu Bohong's innocent appearance, and first said dutifully, "Knock well, it's okay to die."

Then he asked awkwardly, "Does it hurt?"

Chu Bohong shook his head, he stared at Ji Qing, and said softly: "Don't get angry, if you really want to hit me, don't use your hands." He handed the Yunxiao Sword to Ji Qing and said: " Use a sword, so your hand won't hurt."

Ji Qing frowned, his eyes were already red, and the frown at the moment was really aggrieved. He pushed the sword away and said unhappily, "But I will feel bad for this."

"Chu Bohong," the beautiful young man with white hair and blue eyes accused, "You are so bad, you make me angry here, and you make me feel bad there." He slowly leaned down as he spoke, three thousand white hair hanging down from his shoulders. A few clumps of long hair as cold as moonlight fell on Chu Bohong's neck, Ji Qing's elbow rested on Chu Bohong's shoulder, he said softly: "But even if you are so bad, I still like you."

Ji Qing rested his head on Chu Bohong's chest, and could feel Chu Bohong's chest rising and falling together. He remembered that when he was a kitten, he was always held in his arms by Chu Bohong. Such an intimate gesture, He actually likes the posture full of protection.

In fact, a long, long time ago, long before he could remember, when he was still an ordinary person, he really wanted to be held like this.

That person doesn't have to be perfect, but he has to be nice to him and be gentle with him, because he has a lot of bad temper, even with the people he likes, he also has a bunch of bad temper, he likes to make trouble so much, because Unreasonable trouble can test a person's bottom line.

Hey, how much do you like me? Even if I'm too much and annoying, will you still be willing to tolerate me?

It would be great if he could meet such a person. He does not pursue a successful life. He just wants to be like a salted fish, eat and drink happily every day, and then he can live his life.

It's just that things are unpredictable. After he entered the main god space, he was far away from everything he wanted.

Chu Bohong slowly stretched out his hand, put it on his head, and gently touched his long white silk-like hair. He said softly, "I like you too."

Ji Qing's eyes narrowed happily, he put his ears on Chu Bohong's chest, listening to the beating of his heart, he asked softly, "How much do you like me?"

Chu Bohong slowly stroked Ji Qing's long hair, as if he was stroking the buds on the branches in spring, the gurgling water in summer, the cool wind in autumn, and the pure white snow in winter, he said, "I once I want to walk the world with my sword, but now I only want to live with you forever."

"I always feel that all the good things in the world are connected with you."

Ji Qing buried his face in Chu Bohong's arms, wagging his tail happily, he whispered, "Then the beauty of the world is now in your arms."

Chu Bohong hugged Ji Qing, and he whispered back with red ears: "Then I won't let go."

"I won't let go." Ji Qing rubbed gently on Chu Bohong's chest twice, his eyebrows curled, and said, "I want you to spoil me for the rest of my life."

"Okay." Chu Bohong replied softly.

Ji Qing raised his head and looked at Chu Bohong, whose face was flushed. After a sip, they kissed without any rules, and the kisses fell on Chu Bohong's body little by little. After each kiss, he gave Chu Bohong a bright look, and after the kiss, he said solemnly: "Chu Bohong, I I really like you."

A golden light flashed, and a new gate appeared in mid-air.

Chu Bohong knew that he had passed the last level, and now it was time to get the real inheritance.

He hugged Ji Qing with ease, Ji Qing wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed his face to Chu Bohong's chest, his slender legs swaying slowly in the air.

Chu Bohong looked down at Ji Qing, his eyes were full of tenderness, he hugged Ji Qing firmly and stepped into the door.

Chu Bohong went directly to the pavilion at the highest point of Lingshan. The big white jade bed and the cat climbing frame were the places where Ji Qing stayed the most before.

Ji Qing instructed Chu Bohong to put him on the big white jade bed. He rolled up the ice silk blanket on the bed and covered him, rolled lazily on the bed, and sat up slowly after he had finished rolling. , his white hair was sticking to his face in a mess, and his gauze clothes were in a mess. Because of the quilt wrapped around his body, only a snow-white neck and white shoulders were exposed.

Chu Bohong turned his back to Ji Qing and looked at the wall of exercises. He wasn't sure which exercises he wanted to choose, so he turned his head to ask Ji Qing's opinion.

"Ji Qing." He turned around and saw the person on the bed where the gauze was half-faded. He saw that the lines of the neck and shoulders were soft and graceful, and the skin was shimmering like warm jade.

Ji Qing raised his head when he heard the sound, the snow-white eyelashes curled like butterfly wings, blinking and flickering almost to fly into Chu Bohong's heart, he saw Chu Bohong's dazed eyes, and smiled sweetly, like a pearl dizzy Light, full of brilliance.

"Meow~" Ji Qing raised her little paw, placed it on her chin, and shook it as if it was cute, she said sweetly and softly, "What are you calling me for? Did you miss your cute kitten?"

Ji Qing smiled and blinked at Chu Bohong, and said playfully, "Kitten and cat also want to be hugged by the shit shovel officer~"