37

37. Half Angel, Half Demon

Ji Qing's wings can be folded, he switched to the form of an angel, then folded his wings, and then flew back with Li Ruoyan.

The ID card and other documents, the person who signed the contract with him, prepared it for him very early.

So Ji Qing looks like an ordinary foreign friend...except for his looks.

After rejecting the eleventh passerby's request for a group photo, Ji Qing and Li Ruoyan finally returned home. When he got to the door, Ji Qing stretched out his hand to hug Li Ruoyan, Li Ruoyan carried the drawing board on his back, picked Ji Qing up easily, and then lowered his head and took the key to open the door.

Ji Qing put his arms around Li Ruoyan's neck, leaned into his ear and asked, "Why do you have abs as an art teacher? It looks like you teach sports."

Li Ruoyan pushed open the door, and looked helplessly at the little villain who had been tossing his earlobe, Ji Qing blinked innocently, he now has blue eyes and silver hair, his eyes are clear, and his face is as holy as the angel in the illustration. People's heart softened, "Because I want to hug you."

Ji Qing pursed her lips and smiled happily, his gray-blue pupils looked clean and bright under the light, "Then am I heavy?"

Li Ruoyan thought for a moment and said, "Two hundred and fifty grams, do you say it's heavy?"

Ji Qing pouted and stared at Li Ruoyan, "Are you mocking me for being 250?!"

Li Ruoyan let out a low laugh, he pressed his chin against Ji Qing's forehead, rubbed it lightly, and said with a smile: "Little idiot, the weight of your heart is 250 grams, you have filled my heart, Are you saying you are heavy?"

Ji Qing blushed, he put his arms around Li Ruoyan's neck desperately, rubbing against his arms, "Don't call me stupid!"

Li Ruoyan picked up the broken hair in front of Ji Qing's forehead and kissed it between the eyebrows earnestly, "I was wrong, our family Ji Qing is the smartest."

Ji Qing snorted and put her face on Li Ruoyan's chest, "You have to cherish me."

Li Ruoyan carried Ji Qing around and said softly, "I will cherish you very much."

They sat in the living room after dinner and watched TV. Ji Qing rested his head on Li Ruoyan's shoulder. There was a news on the TV that there were frequent accidents in a certain commercial building. Recently, ten people disappeared in the commercial building. The police have already started an investigation. Let the public not panic.

Ji Qing glanced at it casually, then switched channels to watch the variety show.

Li Ruoyan peeled the grapes and fed them to Ji Qing, and Ji Qing kept being fed, and he was enjoying the food, when he heard Li Ruoyan say: "According to the spirits, my contract with you is equivalent to becoming a partner. ." He wiped the corner of Ji Qing's mouth with a napkin, and said, "But I think weddings and honeymoons in the human world are indispensable. Would you like to have a wedding with me?"

Ji Qing turned his head and hugged Li Ruoyan's arm, "You're not romantic at all, you should suddenly propose to me with a ring."

"So you agree?" Li Ruoyan smiled, "I'm worried you don't like these cumbersome things."

Just as Ji Qing wanted to refute, she was interrupted by the ringing of a call. It was Xiao Changyue's call. Ji Qing picked it up and heard Xiao Changyue's anxious voice: "Lord Ji Qing, our second request is to hope that you can solve the problem. The monster in the center, we have sent three ability users to solve it, but now we have not even found the existence of the enchantment."