12

12. The zombie emperor and his reserves

Ji Qing and Song Xici came out of the space and ran into Moran who came looking for them. Moran's body was covered in soot. She called Song Xici their names with a hoarse voice. Lan was stunned for a moment.

Ji Qing hid inexplicably behind Song Xici, he secretly revealed his beautiful almond eyes, and glanced at Moran timidly.

Then he saw Moran covering her mouth and showing a smile that looked like she was crying. Moran called out to the captain with a crying voice, and then looked at Ji Qing with tearful eyes.

So Ji Qing raised his paw carefully and waved slightly towards Moran.

The other team members rushed over to hear the sound, but no one asked how Song Xici's injury was healed, and no one asked Ji Qing what happened to his previous performance.

Everyone got into the car, and Li Ye angrily said that the members of the Flying Sabre Team had run away, and Cao Wushang gave Song Xi the treatment for the injury.

Ji Qing lay on Song Xici's body, pretending to be an innocent hand pendant. Song Xici rubbed Ji Qing's curly hair and comforted: "Go back and cook something delicious for you."

After returning, Song Xici used food to soothe Ji Qing's young mind. After he went out to contact Bai Kevin, he returned to Ji Qing's room.

Song Xici was holding a plate of dessert, and when Ji Qing reached out for the dessert, he raised the plate and said, "You can't eat it yet."

Ji Qing angrily jumped up and grabbed it a few times. Song Xici lifted the plate over his head with ease, and put his other hand on Ji Qing's dumb hair.

Ji Qing pouted and looked at Song Xici cutely, and said sweetly, "I'm hungry now~"

Song Xici scratched Ji Qing's nose lightly, "Then what if you get up in the middle of the night hungry and have nothing to eat, what if you eat me?"

"Are you going to sleep here today?" Ji Qing asked, grasping the point.

Song Xici stretched his brows and eyes. He leaned over slightly, holding a plate in one hand and a hand on his lower abdomen, like an elegant deacon, "As a qualified grain reserve, in addition to preparing delicious meals, Also take the initiative to undertake the task of warming the quilt."

His phoenix eyes narrowed gently, and his handsome face had a smile on his face, "Maybe there is a daily routine of pounding your back and pinching your shoulders, I wonder if you're willing to approve?"

Ji Qing solemnly examined his reserves, then nodded calmly, and said, "I have to taste a piece of dessert before I can answer this question." After speaking, he opened his mouth, ah, he had to wait for feeding.

Song Xici lowered his eyes, his eyelashes covered the smile in his eyes, "Yes." His slender fingers picked up a piece of dessert, and under Ji Qing's eager eyes, he put the dessert in front of Ji Qing's nose and shook it, "Are you satisfied with its scent?"

Ji Qing twitched her nose, narrowed her eyes happily, and urged, "Satisfied, you have to eat."

Song Xici put the dessert on the corner of Ji Qing's mouth, Ji Qing took a big gulp and bit it directly, his soft lips brushed against Song Xici's fingertips, Song Xici was stunned, and his earlobes were stained with thin red.

He concealed his gaffe, stared at Ji Qing with restraint and tenderness, and patiently fed all the desserts. Ji Qing licked his mouth when he was full, saw the empty plate and said, "It's over, do you still do it?"

Song Xici said softly, "I won't do it, I will recommend a pillow seat when I save enough dessert next time."

Ji Qing pulled Song Xici's clothes corner with some regret, "Then there is no back and shoulders today?"

"Yes." Song Xici rubbed Ji Qing's curly hair, pressed Ji Qing's shoulders with both hands, and massaged Ji Qing. Ji Qing hummed comfortably, and instructed Song Xici to adjust the position and strength.

Ji Qing closed his eyes and enjoyed it, and Song Xici's low voice came from behind him: "Tomorrow, Kevin Bai will have two high-level appointments, as I told you before, a new batch of leaders, they are connected with the laboratory, one is Xie Yongming, the earth-type ability user, was promoted to the top of the base because of his fourth-level ability. The other one is Lin Liang, the newly emerged fire-type ability user, who is Xie Yongming's subordinate. I suspect this Lin Liang is an ability obtained by injecting medicine."

"Our plan for tomorrow is to catch the two of them in the urn, catch them all at once, and send them directly to the top leader of the base."

"At that time, it's just us, and Bai Kevin three."

Ji Qing nodded and said softly, "Don't worry, no one can touch you with me here."

Song Xici laughed, "Yes."

The next morning, Song Xici and Ji Qing first went to Jiang Haoming to get research materials, and then went to Bai Kaiwen's house. It was Bai Ling who opened the door for them. Bai Ling looked indifferent and whispered to Song Xici, "In the study."

Bai Ling led the way, Song Xici and Ji Qing walked behind. At the door, Bai Ling knocked on the door and said, "Dad, it's me."

Bai Kevin's voice came from the door, "Come in." Bai Ling pushed open the door and walked in first. Sitting next to the desk was Bai Kevin and two other middle-aged men. A man with a Chinese face found the door was still open, and he frowned just now. When he wanted to say something, he was shocked to find that there were countless ice thorns floating in the air.

The whole space was filled with cold air, and a thin transparent layer of ice began to appear around the man with the national character face. It was only for a moment that the ice layer instantly thickened and imprisoned him. And the suspended ice thorns stabbed in front of him like a whirlwind. The man turned pale in shock. He hurriedly used his ability, and the yellow soil condensed into a shield to block the ice thorns.

"Who is it!" Another fire-type ability user shouted angrily.

Song Xici raised his hand, a huge ice arrow appeared in his palm, his phoenix eyes narrowed, and he shot the ice arrow out of his hand.

The Frost Arrow made a clear cry, and wrapped in the cold air, it hit the earth shield directly. There was a trace of fear in the eyes of the man with the national character face. He gritted his teeth and said, "Bai Kevin, you actually cheated!"

The scene was chaotic, all kinds of supernatural powers fought fiercely, Ji Qing squatted lazily at the door, and Bai Ling also watched nervously. She glanced at Ji Qing, her eyes were very complicated: "You hide away, if they rush out, Song Xici can't protect you."

Ji Qing was a little surprised by Bai Ling's awkward concern, he patted his little chest and said, "It's okay, I'm very good."

When Ji Qing said this, Liwo still flashed faintly, which seemed extraordinarily unconvincing. Bai Ling took a deep breath. Just when she was about to persuade him, she found that the fire-type power user Lin Liang rushed out. Panic flashed in her eyes, but she pulled Ji Qing, who was not in state, with her hands, "Let's go!"

Ji Qing turned around in confusion, and saw Lin Liang rushing towards him with a ferocious face.

"System, am I being treated as a persimmon?" Ji Qing couldn't believe it.