125

Ji Qing returned to Heyue Pavilion, he opened the door and waved at Ji Liangju who was at the door, his brows and eyes curved like a lucky cat.

"What is the command of Young Master Qing?" Ji Liangju asked.

"Bring me a quilt." Ji Qing's eyes slowly rolled around, "Bring me some food."

Ji Liangju stepped back to get things. After he finished his things, he entered the room. He didn't see the white earth spirit dog and the white jade spirit rabbit. Ji Liangju didn't ask any questions. .

Ji Qing squeezed the large and small bags into the closet, and when he came to Zhou Xiujin's room, what he could smell was the smell of blood in the room.

Ji Qing's heart sank, and he quickly pushed open the closet. Seeing Zhou Xiujin sitting on the bed with a pale face, his eyes quickly swept across Zhou Xiujin's body. After Ji Qing confirmed that his baby was not injured, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhou Xiujin heard the voice and looked up at Ji Qing. He was sitting on the bed, his hands tucked his knees, his face was bloodless, and his voice was trembling, like a frightened little beast who finally found someone he could rely on, so he let go Defensive, panicked to seek shelter, "He, he seems to be dead."

Ji Qing walked in front of Zhou Xiujin and took his cold little hand. Ji Qing held Zhou Xiujin's hand tightly and looked at Zhou Xiujin with big watery eyes, "It's alright, little brother, tell me slowly, yes. Who is dead?"

There seemed to be an unknown calming force coming from Ji Qing's hands, and Zhou Xiujin's tense heartstrings began to loosen, "Zhang Jiantong wanted to cut me with a knife, but Xiaobai bit Zhang Jiantong." Zhou Xiujin looked down as he spoke. The bloodstain that snaked underground, the bloodstain went from his door all the way down to the stairs.

"Xiaobai dragged him to the door, and many people saw it. Xiaobai disappeared after biting Zhang Jiantong. Now Zhang Guoping has sent Zhang Jiantong to the hospital." Zhou Xiujin's voice trembled, "What if Xiaobai is caught? Xiaobai is mine, if Zhang Jiantong really dies, will I be taken away by the police uncle?"

His voice became quieter and quieter, until in the end it was completely inaudible.

Ji Qing guessed what happened from Zhou Xiujin's words. He had planned to clean up Zhang Jiantong tomorrow, but he didn't expect the Baidi Spirit Dog to be so successful, and it was worthwhile for him to feed so much spiritual food.

Ji Qing reached out and rubbed Zhou Xiujin's head, and said softly, "Little brother, what nonsense are you talking about. The dog that bites is so big, how can it be a little white like a dumpling? Obviously Zhang Jiantong led one by himself. The dog came into your room and tried to hurt you with a knife, but he was bitten by the dog instead."

Zhou Xiujin lifted his eyes and looked at Ji Qing with those phoenix eyes soaked in water vapor. Zhou Xiujin's eyes were very beautiful. At this moment, the dark pupils were like the night sky washed with water, and the bright pupils were the stars hanging in the sky.

Ji Qing held Zhou Xiujin's face with his hands, and pressed his thumb gently on Zhou Xiujin's cheekbones. He looked straight into Zhou Xiujin's eyes, his eyes seemed to be looking into the depths of Zhou Xiujin's mind, "You are a good boy." Ji Qing's tone was very solemn, "Our family, Xiu Jin, is a good boy."

Ji Qing opened his arms and embraced Zhou Xiujin, he put his chin on Zhou Xiujin's shoulder, his eyes fell on a certain point in the void, Ji Qing said softly, "Our family Xiujin is so small, how could it possibly hurt an adult? How could it be? What about a big wolf dog?"

Zhou Xiujin raised his hand and hugged Ji Qing back, he hummed softly, and slowly closed his trembling eyelashes.

"Besides, Xiaobai is very smart. He has a measured mouth and won't bite Zhang Jiantong to death. He is probably staying in a small corner now, and will run back in a while." Ji Qing reached out and patted Zhou Xiujin's. Back, like coaxing a baby, he said softly: "It's alright, it's alright, little brother, no one can bully you when I'm here."