101

101. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

Audrey pinched Abner's thigh, and then said in a dreamy trance, "Is this a dream?"

Although it is rare for orcs to upgrade their gene levels, it is not uncommon. The upgraded orcs will become juveniles, and they are still beast-shaped.

Once a scientist organized a major experiment, and then his genetic level was unexpectedly upgraded, so a white and soft milk rabbit appeared in the laboratory, and a bunch of assistant students held carrots in tears, begging grandpa to tell grandma in hope That milk rabbit can make a big difference to a living person, otherwise their experiments would not be organized.

Abner hugged Audrey and whispered, "It's not a dream, it's okay, it's okay."

Audrey looked at the little white tiger with tears in her eyes, and said in a trembling voice, "Baby, I'm mother."

The little white tiger lying in Ji Qing's arms tilted his head, calmly retracted his tongue, then turned around and pointed his butt to his old mother.

Audrey: "..."

Audrey reluctantly stretched out her finger and poked the little white tiger's soft buttocks, and said softly, "Baby, don't you know your mother?"

The little white tiger kicked Audrey's hand away with his heel, and aggrievedly squeezed his little head into Ji Qing's arms, humming as if he was disgusting Audrey.

Audrey: "..."

Audrey pinched Abner's thigh expressionlessly, the strength of the hands made Abner's expression very bitter, then Audrey raised a smile and said to Ji Qing: "You are such a good boy, Audrey is very happy Audrey Qi can meet you."

Audrey's serious appearance has a sense of dignity of a lady, she took off the necklace hanging around her neck, it was a silver chain with a crystal white tiger hanging on it.

Audrey walked up to Ji Qing and said softly, "As soon as Auntie saw you, she liked it very much. This necklace is a gift and a thank you gift, and I will trouble you to take care of this stinky brat from now on. "

Ji Qing wanted to refuse, but Audrey's number of paragraphs was superb, and with Abner's approval, Ji Qing accepted the necklace.

"Many people are looking forward to what happened to Aldridge, so we will keep this matter a secret. From the outside world, Aldridge is still in Fatlandon Prison, and the little white tiger in your arms is just you. A pet." Abner looked at Ji Qing, his deep golden eyes were like amber, his appearance was 70% similar to Aldridge's, and his temperament was more mature and stable than Aldridge's. A sharp long sword, then Abner is the sword in the scabbard. Although the edge is not obvious, no one dares to challenge his majesty.

Ji Qing nodded and looked down at Aldridge in his arms.

Aldridge looks like he is afraid that he has completely forgotten his parents, and will only stay close to Ji Qing.

Audrey is also not interested in having another child. If Aldridge and Ji Qing get along, maybe they can cultivate their relationship. After Aldridge returns to normal, he can get a marriage certificate.

Son, mother can only help you here, you must strive hard!

Audrey looked at the little white tiger with eyes that looked like dragons.

Seeing the little white tiger clawing at Ji Qing and not letting go, Audrey was pleased with a faint dislike, and in the dislike there was a sadness that could not help her, and in the sadness there was a little cute love.

Audrey hugged Abner, sighed, and shook her head with a slow smile.

Ji Qing took the little white tiger to Bai Yu's side, and said softly, "Your Excellency Bai Yu, thank you."