62

62. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Chu Bohong held Ji Qing and pushed open the next door of trial. A magnificent and magnificent hall appeared in front of him. Dozens of white jade pillars carved with Rakshasa evil spirits were erected in the hall. The three monks each found one. Pillar, sitting on the ground next to him, looked up at Chu Bohong when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Ji Qing stuck out his little head and glanced lazily at the monks.

The cultivator at the God Transformation stage sitting on the far left was the first black-faced cultivator to enter the inheritance.

Chu Bohong looked at the black-faced cultivator calmly, and then the black-faced cultivator looked away first, hugged the long sword, closed his eyes and rested.

Sitting in the middle was a beautiful woman in a pink palace dress. She was in the Yuan Ying period and looked at Chu Bohong, who was a fellow cultivator with her. When her eyes fell on Ji Qing, the female cultivator looked at Chu Bohong curiously. His eyes lit up, and he looked at Ji Qing with great interest.

Ji Qing indifferently turned her head away, and looked at the spiritual cultivator on the far right with a particularly cold look.

It was a handsome middle-aged man. He was wearing the costume of an elder of the Spirit Sword Sect. He looked at Chu Bohong with a somewhat stunned expression, "Chu Bohong?!"

Chu Bohong said blankly: "Elder Li." His voice was as cold as ice: "No, it should be called Fellow Daoist Li."

Li Taiqing murmured incredulously: "How could you be a cultivation base in the Nascent Soul period?!" A month ago, Chu Bohong was still a mortal without any cultivation base.

Even a talented person would need a hundred years to cultivate to the Nascent Soul stage.

And it only took Chu Bohong a month?!

Li Taiqing was in a trance.

A Nascent Soul cultivator placed in a small sect is at the level of an elder or even the head of a sect. Even in Lingjian sect, he can become an elder of the outer sect.

If Chu Bohong, an abandoned disciple of the Spirit Sword Sect, became a monk at the Nascent Soul Stage in just one month, then the Spirit Sword Sect would become the laughing stock of the entire immortal world!

The female cultivator in the palace dress was very curious about the entanglement between Chu Bohong and Li Taiqing. A pair of beautiful eyes wandered back and forth on Chu Bohong and Li Taiqing. Then the female cultivator in the palace dress saw Ji Qing, and she smiled at Ji Qing. Blinking his eyes, he got Ji Qing's indifferent look back.

The female cultivator in the palace dress wasn't annoyed either. Looking at Ji Qing with a stinky face, her eyes were all friendly, and she seemed to want to play with cats.

Humans with fish lips are always impressed by my beauty.

Ji Qing poked Chu Bohong with his small paw, Chu Bohong looked at Ji Qing with puzzled eyes, and saw the kitten in his arms rubbing against him, with bright blue eyes.

Don't worry, shit shoveling, my favorite person will always be you~

Ji Qing expressed her love with her eyes.

There was a smile on Chu Bohong's lips. He lightly rubbed Ji Qing's little head, picked another pillar, and sat cross-legged like those monks.

When Chu Bohong sat down, a line of words appeared in the center of the hall.

"Evil ghosts are born, catastrophe in the world, heaven is not benevolent, and living beings are ruined."

"I hope you and others can promote good and punish evil, save the people from water and fire, and those who have the highest merit can pass the test!"