124

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin finished dinner in one bite, Ji Qing sat cross-legged on the bed and watched Zhou Xiujin do his homework seriously.

Zhou Xiujin's handwriting is very beautiful, and his handwriting at this age is better than that of many junior high school students. The strokes and strokes of those words are extremely correct, and they all speak like their own people. Those who can write such words must be upright and upright, and they are willing to work hard and work hard.

"Little brother, have you practiced calligraphy?" Ji Qing asked curiously.

Zhou Xiujin's back is straight. In fact, he doesn't usually sit so upright, but when he thought of Ji Qing watching, not only did he straighten his chest and abdomen, but he even exerted a lot of strength in the hand holding the pencil, like a The little peacock who only tries hard to open the screen.

"No." Zhou Xiujin shook his head. He usually used scratch paper carefully in every corner. How could he have the money to buy copybooks to practice calligraphy.

Ji Qing brought his little head close. He was sitting very close to the bedside table. Ji Qing took off his shoes after going to bed. Sitting cross-legged at the moment, Zhou Xiujin felt that Ji Qing was like a little fairy child sitting on a lotus, white and tender. The little feet are petals, and he watched Ji Qing bend down, almost sticking his face to the exercise book.

The yellow light sprinkled on Ji Qing's body, illuminating the little tug on Ji Qing's head brightly. Ji Qing's hair was very black, and it was shiny. Zhou Xiujin was actually a very careful person, and he would keep an eye on it. , pay attention to details that many people do not pay attention to, such as hair quality.

He is malnourished, so his hair quality is not good. Although it does not look like dead grass, it is definitely not black enough to be shiny. If you don't have many things, you will pay more attention to it. Zhou Xiujin looked at the bunch of little scorpions and saw that there was nothing wrong with Ji Qing's body, even her fingernails and hair.

He thought that Ji Qing grew up eating nectar and drinking fairy dew, but now he found out that Ji Qing also eats cakes. If he has money in the future, he will buy delicious cakes for Ji Qing, and he wants to buy chocolates for Ji Qing.

Zhou Xiujin had never eaten chocolate. When he went to the store to buy soy sauce, he saw Dove on the counter. Why is such a little thing so expensive? It must be something delicious. When he has money, he will give it to Ji Qing to eat.

"Then why is the little brother's handwriting so beautiful?" Ji Qing raised his face and asked with a smile.

Zhou Xiujin's ears couldn't help but turn red again. He looked at the exercise book and didn't know how to answer. The teacher praised his writing and even circulated his homework to the whole class, but it was nothing compared to Ji Qing's. A compliment.

Ji Qing stretched out his hand and pulled the corner of Zhou Xiujin's clothes, he shook it gently, and said in a long tone, "Little brother, I want to know the secret, come and teach me~"

"It is to imitate the teacher's writing on the blackboard. When writing, you need to adjust the structure of the font and write it in a good-looking way." Zhou Xiujin gave it all.

Ji Qing liked Zhou Xiujin's appearance as a little teacher, he also tried his best to look like a good student, nodded earnestly, and then said sweetly: "Little brother, you know a lot, we will be classmates in the future, you should also Remember to teach me."

"Do, be a classmate?" Zhou Xiujin stammered in surprise, he saw Ji Qing holding his small face and nodding earnestly, "I'm also a child, all children have to go to school, from now on the two of us will be carrying small schoolbags and holding hands. Let's go to school together, okay?"