149. Zhou Xiujin's story (middle)

Zhou Xiujin is a slayer in the main god space.

The definition of killers in the main god space is very wide, murderers, criminal police, power holders, hackers, abortionists, butchers, and even actors who have played murderers.

Those who have a talent for killing, or who are new to or immersed in the art of killing, are killers.

The main god space identified Zhou Xiujin as possessing a very high talent for killing. Zhou Xiujin didn't quite know what killing talent was at first, but it turned out that the identification of the main god space could not go wrong. Killing was an extremely simple, easy and even freehand thing for him.

He still remembered how he felt when he killed Zhang Guoping and Zhang Jian for the first time. He was calm and calm. He watched Zhang Guoping and Zhang Jiantong arguing. Kill everything.

He used to deduce the scene of killing Zhang Jiantong on countless nights, like solving a math problem. Zhang Jiantong's physique is stronger than his, so it is difficult to kill Zhang Jiantong.

The silent night was so quiet that only his breathing could be heard. With his eyes closed, he was quietly thinking about these dark things. The cold and dark colors permeated from the bottom of his rotten heart, staining his soul bit by bit.

someday.

I'm going to kill him with my own hands.

Adolescent boys will have some ambiguous dreams, and his dreams have only one theme from beginning to end.

It's the man with the knife.

He sat at the table to eat, the dishes were fermented bean curd and small green vegetables, and the only meat dish was placed in front of Zhang Jiantong. Holding the rice bowl, his eyes fell on the plate of meat dishes, watching the oil and water floating on the red-brown meat.

If you put poison in the meat, can Zhang Jiantong taste it?

Will the police find out?

He opened his mouth and bit the rice down, his eyes slowly moved to Zhang Jiantong's hand, his teeth cut through the rice slowly, as if biting into that person's hand.

someday.

I'm going to kill him with my own hands.

Then he finally saw the opportunity. An unexpected opportunity that made him throbbing.

When he came back from school that day, he saw the villagers pointing at him along the way. Aunt Lan next door sneered with her hands on her hips, "deserving to be beaten by a man".

He knew that the woman whose name was Aunt Lan had an affair with Zhang Jiantong. One day, when that woman came out of Zhang Jiantong's room, she happened to meet him.

The woman wore red lipstick, and because of the kiss, there was a blush on the corner of her mouth. The milfs gave him a half-smiling look with a disgusting seduction in her eyes.

Perhaps because of this reason, that woman has infinite malice towards Yan Hongyu.

When he heard the malicious words, he thought that Yan Hongyu had been beaten by Zhang Jiantong again, so he hurried home, he hurriedly climbed the stairs, all kinds of bloody images flashed in his mind, those were the ones he had seen before The appearance of Yan Hongyu who has passed.

During his childhood, Yan Hongyu was always covered in bruises and half of his face was red and swollen.

There was a quarrel from the dimly lit stairs, and the sentence "I'm going to kill this bitch" was extremely harsh.